PART 11

OLIVIA'S POV

As I got out of the house I felt the rising sun's rays and the warmness of them on my skin.

I started walking towards the pack house which I can see from here but in a long distance.

Since it is in the morning not a lot of people are out yet,just mostly school kids  going to school.I looked around as I passed some beautiful homes which looked so inviting by the smell of breakfasts being made.

Not all people live in the pack house especially mates.They usually just build their houses for privacy and in preparation for when they have kids.

People who live at the pack house are mostly mateless, doesn't have a family  like my friend Becky or just live there in general or some other reasons.Me and Avery always visited Becky at the Pack house.

It is like a one big happy family of unrelated people.They eat together as a crowd,even the Alpha and Luna eats there sometimes and it just so fun to be surrounded by positive and happy energy.

As I am walking around ,some people are greeting me while others just gawk their eyes,talking about waking up at the wrong side of it.

I come to a stop when I saw what loo- no it is definitely the Pack's Gym.

"This must be the Pack's Gym"It's like an open space gym.A lot of *clear my throat*shirtless guys are working out.

But one specific figure caught my eye.Ryder is beating up a punching bag.He is wearing black joggers, sneakers and no shirt .

He is busy punching the bag and his back is just musclely while it moves in motion and sweats running down on it but he suddenly stop his fists in mid air as if sensing my presence.

As he is about to turn around and look I quicky ducked and start moving on my knees and hands like a goddamn toddler.

Once I was behind the gym I stood up and brushed off the little dirt on my jeans.phew!" That was close"I say out loud as i dramatically wipe invincible sweat on my forehead.

And as I turned around to take a step I hit a hard wall"Ahhh my nose"I rub my nose to look at this wall that just appeared in the middle from nowhere.

"Stupid wal-"I didn't finish up my sentence as a pair of gorgeous blue eyes stared at me.

His sharp jaw is clenched in a way that it might dislocate .He is intensely starring at me and ohh dear doesn't he just look angry.

Maybe,just maybe coming here wasn't such a good idea at all.He is still looking at me emotionless and I feel like a kid caught stealing chocolate in a candy store.

This is getting really uncomfortable,I mean I didn't see him as a type of guy interested in a starring contest.

As I was biting my nails while looking around to avoid his intense gaze ,I noticed him clenching his fists making the veins in his hands pop out,talking about a girl's weakness *fanning my face in imaginary*.

"What-are-you-doing-here?"he made sure to emphasize each and every word as he put his hands in his pockets.

Now what do I say ,just hearing his voice paralysis my mind and it just stops functioning, nothing new there.

He raised one of his eyebrows up waiting for me to say something.

*Awkward laugh*"T-the weather is nice, ain't it,it's just a nice day for a picnic with friends and just enjoying life like in the movies did you know that humans thinks that we don't exist not as in wolf don't exist but as in wolf that changes to human bodies cool right and als-"He raised his right hand in a motion of silenting me as he also rubs his nose.

"Google knows everything now tell me what brings you here?"

Wait!pause!stop!did he jus-...I don't know if that was sarcasm,a joke or an insult but I'll take that as all of the above especially the last one.

"Did you become a mute perhaps because I don't like repeating myself"

I blame his attitude for skipping breakfast this morning,I mean starting a day with a crispy bacon puts me in a good mood,and eggs,Sausage,toast,cheese and-

"Just say food in general"Snowy said and I could feel her roll her eyes.

As I looked up to him I swear it's like it was taking everything in his power not to wring my neck, impatient aren't we.

I first cleared my throat as I answered"I uhmm ,I was just uhh bored so I decided to take a walk you know for killing the boredom"And also get rid of some uneccesarilly fat in some places.

"I believe there is a Tv back home"And I believe I am not blind you hotness piece of muscles.

"I don't enjoy watching TV alone" That's a lie but a little bit of truth.

"Getty is there to be with you"Wow so he even remembers her name, that's suspicious.

"But I want to be with yo-..uhh I mean I want to be knowing you not be with you well I mean be with you but not in that manner"

Oh oh!! I think I pushed the wrong button because he looks mad.It is how he normally looks but 2x more angrier.

"What manner??"And there goes the tension,he is not stupid so why is he asking.

I looked up to him to see if there is any sign of humour and nope this guys doesn't even know the definition of the word smile.

"Dont answer that just go home"

"I still want to look around"I say knowing it is better than doing nothing.

"That wasn't a request"he says as he turns around to leave.

"Well I don't take orders"Okay maybe I shouldn't have said that but I don't take orders.The only people I take orders from are my parents cause they give me my allowance that I spend on donuts.

He stops in his tracks as his body tenses.He slowly turns around and start walking towards me in a small gentle pace.

He stopped in front of me and held both my shoulders while pulling me towards him.Too close,way too close.

I clashed into his chest,his bare chest.As both my palms touch his chest I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation I am feeling and knowing he is also experiencing too.

I opened my eyes and tiled my head to see his face clearly as he is taller than me and find him starring back at me in a more calmer manner.

.............

Hope you enjoyed it  and pwease don't forget to vote🥺❤️

XXX
Cindyyy