Chapter 03

Chapter 03

Third Person's POV

It was 10 PM inside an old warehouse. There were three people inside, both wearing black face masks. They were both at the table, as one placed down a map. "Okay, so, here's the plan. We're going to rob the Rintis Bank." The first person starts. "But we have to split; one of us would rob the bank, while one goes attack the convenience store nearby. The other one can either go in the bank or convenience store with us."

The second person nodded, "I'll take the convenience store. You go for the bank." She pointed to the first girl. "You can go with at the bank too." She was referring to the third person.

Then the second person then walked to a wooden box, and opened it, revealing full of weapons. "They must prepare for us. They won't see what's coming for them." She removed her mask afterwards, revealing she was a girl.

The other two removed their masks as well. All of them were girls.

"They will pay for what they did to our fathers." The third girl remarked, as she pointed to a portrait of their said fathers. They were Rob, Robert, and Roberto; the robbers who had an encounter with team Boboiboy years ago.

The first girl gave an evil grin, "Wait 'til they see us: Rose, Rosan, and Rosanna!"

Rosanna faced the wall and starred at their board, which has the pictures of each member of team Boboiboy. She walked towards it, "It's important that we take down the others first. The easiest to take down are these two." She pointed to Ying and Gopal.

"Well, Gopal is. For Ying, well, it depends. She usually pairs up with Yaya, and their powers together are strong. We have strategies on how to take them down together." Rose replied, as she was looking through their weapons.

Rosan followed at the board, "Yeah, she's right. The last two standing are these men." She referred to Boboiboy and Fang. "Boboiboy's new elemental split surely made him stronger, but has he become wiser to beat us at our strategy?"

They all laughed, excited at their agenda tomorrow.

---

Lia's POV

Today was actually fun. I managed to get through the first half of the day without worrying about my studies. I sighed in relief, knowing that I finished all the pending school works I had. Right now, I was eating lunch with my friends: Adam and Naya.

"I'm really proud of you." I heard Naya spoke up. "It's great to know that you're already done with the missed school works. For sure, you're going to pass our classes." She smiled; Adam gave a thumbs up. "No doubt! Maybe you'll be part of the honor's class!"

I chuckled, "Thank you. Right now, my goal is to pass. I know I'm still adjusting to everything." And that's true. As much as I want to be part of the honor's class, I know I'm still finding my way here since everything in school is new to me. Nevertheless, I'll continue to do my best.

"Calling for Lia! Lia de Vera! Is she here?" I heard someone, a masculine voice, calling for my name. "Lia de Vera? Is she here?" I was confused, why is someone calling for me?

I turned around and saw the security guard of our school. He was facing behind us, yet looking around. "Uhm, excuse me?" I called out, gaining his attention. I raised my hand and waved for him to see me.

He walked towards our table, holding a brown paper bag. "Lia, someone passed by the school earlier and asked me to give this to you. You'll find out who gave it, it's in the note." I was hesitant in receiving the paper bag, who would give this at this time? My mom gave me lunch money, and I don't think I forgot something.