Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Lia takes down on the ground, passed out. Boboiboy was alarmed, everything happened all of a sudden. He barely didn't do anything to save her which made him feel more guilty.

"Oh, look what we have here." A voice was heard. Boboiboy Wind turned around to see Reverse Cyclone, smirking at him. "Don't worry about her, she'll be okay. She'll have company as I take on you."

He flew straight to Boboiboy Wind, his hoverboard collided with Wind's body, then increased the hoverboard's speed so it can shove Boboiboy Wind straight to the ground.

Wind reverted to the original form, as he got up. Reverse Cyclone landed in front of him, "Well that was easy." He smirked, much to Boboiboy growling. "So you won't stop huh?!"

"Of course I won't. The mere thought of you being alive sickens me, I want to end you and your friends!" Reverse Cyclone retorted. "You think you stand a chance against me? I'm the original Boboiboy, nothing beats the original."

Reverse cackled, "Okay original Boboiboy, show me how unbeatable you are!" Boboiboy growled, he raised his powerband that shows three elements. "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Penta Split!" Boboiboy splits into five- Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Earthquake, Thorn, and Solar.

Reverse reverted to his original form, much to the confusion of the 5 Boboiboys. He smirked, "Your elemental forms are so years ago. Feast your eyes on this!" Reverse then splits into 5, however, they looked different.

"Gamma!" "Voltra!" "Tempest!" "Darkwood!" "Crystal!"

"Eh?! How did he do that?! That's what Retak'ka did when he got our powers before!" Thunderstorm exclaimed. "Shouldn't we be getting those forms?" Cyclone asked in confusion.

Reverse Gamma cackled, "I'm Reverse, the darker and stronger side of you, Boboiboy. I am indestructible!" His remark made Boboiboy Earthquake growl, as he did a stance to prepare for the battle.

"Attack!"

In Rintis, Yaya flew up to the sky as she looked down. There was already an army of the monsters, they keep on multiplying. She holds her power in her hands, "Gravity Power!"

A pink bubble enclosed all the army of the monsters, Yaya grunted as she levitated them. Ying ran and gave a leap as she kicks her way through the gravity bubble and the monsters. Once she landed on the ground, the ones in the bubble exploded. Yaya sighed in relief, as she went back to the ground. "I hope that's over."

Out of the blue, more monsters emerge from the ground. Ying sighed, "You just had to jinx it, huh?" More of them kept on emerging, much to their fear. "They're a lot! And we're outnumbered!" Yaya cried.

More and more arrived which made Yaya determined. She flew up high, "Gravity Smash!" She smashed herself on the ground, and with her power, rocks flew up high. She cast all of them to the monsters by punching them.

Some of the monsters were attacked, while some of them remained. Yaya continued doing her move. "Take this!"

One of the monsters punched the ground that ended up trapping Ying and Yaya's whole bodies, much to their surprise. Then a flamethrower was projected to them, making them scream for their lives.

"Energy Barrier!" A white dome enclosed the two, which took them aback. It was Leizel who did the shield. The two were in relief as their friend arrived to save them. Leizel was holding the shield as the flamethrower was still going against it.

The Filipina grunted as she did fast jabs, expanding the barrier. She delivered one last jab that made the barrier deflect the flamethrower, striking the monsters and creating an explosion.