Chapter 61

Chapter 61

The gang is all at Fang's spaceship heading to planet Taman. Aisha is still asleep at the back as Yaya and Ying are the ones watching over her. The one driving the ship is no one other than the shadow hero himself, while Boboiboy helps him out.

Before they set off for the planet, Ochobot was contacted to join them for teleportation purposes. Sonobot insisted that she should go but the others are hesitant about it at first. In the end, both power spheres joined the trip.

As the spaceship passed through the glistening stars that looked like magical fairies lighting the sky, Lia is by the window, looking outside as thoughts clouded in her head. "I wonder where are you now, mom. I miss you so much."

Just the mere thought of her mom brought back the tears in her eyes but she did her best to prevent it from falling. She knows she has to move forward at some point. She is still hurt and she doesn't know when will the pain end.

She felt a hand on her shoulder - it is Sonobot. As soon as she sees the power sphere, she didn't bother to look further. She went back to staring outside, "What do you want?" The power sphere sighed, "I just want to check if you're okay."

"I lost mom," She coldly replied as she crosses her arms. "Of course, I'm not okay. I'm angry about everything that's happening. From the revelation about Aisha until here... Gosh." She exhaled deeply.

"I understand. I'm sad too, Nathalia treated me well and I'll miss her." The power sphere replied, not earning a response from the sound heroine. "Anyway, take your time to grieve, okay?"

"I don't have time. The galaxy is in danger with the generator in action," Lia chuckled, wiping a tear from her eye. "But yeah, thanks." She replied, allowing the power sphere to leave her alone.

The spaceship has reached Taman. The rest are amazed by how serene the planet looks. Fang found a perfect spot to park the spaceship- it is discrete but at the same time, it was easy for them to find.

"This spaceship has tracking evasion; they wouldn't be able to sense that we are here," Fang assured the others as they are set to exit the ship. "Oh wait, what about her?" Yaya asked as she pointed to Aisha who is still fast asleep.

"Oh yeah, I forgot she was with us. Uhm, Li, what are we going to do with her?" Boboiboy turned to Lia. "Just leave her there, I can't bring myself to trust her. If we let her go with us, there's a possibility that she can contact the others that we're here."

Leizel nodded, "Fair point. Let's go." They all walked out of the spaceship along with the power spheres, then observed the environment of the planet.

"Wow, I love how simple it looks. It's like cottage core vibes," Ying commented, astonished at the planet's surroundings. "I agree. I wonder why Reverse chose this planet." Yaya said as she looked around.

Fang sighed at the two girls, "Aish, we don't have time for sightseeing. We have to find the station now." Ying groaned in return, "Whatever, Mr. Grumpy."

They all continued to walk ahead, with both Boboiboy and Fang trying to track down the place. However, it took time for them to even detect something in the planet. The rest of the gang has already noticed their frustrated expression.

Gopal sighed, "Dey, let me guess... You can't track it?" The two men nodded, then the elemental hero asked Ochobot to do his thing so they can locate the station. However, it didn't succeed. "Unfortunately scans say that they can't find the station on this planet. Are you sure we're in the right one?"

"Well, that's what Aisha said earlier, remember? She said that it's now located here in Taman." Boboiboy replied, reminding Fang of earlier's events. "Aish, maybe she was lying." Fang scoffed with his eyes rolling.