Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Lia was excited to go back to Rintis. She had fun in the Philippines since she spent Christmas there but she was also looking forward to seeing her friends again in Rintis despite seeing them weeks ago.

Andres didn't go with them back home, since he'd be doing something back in the Philippines with Tony and Ron. After claiming their bags from the baggage carousel, Lia and Nathalia went to the exit to catch a train that will transport them to the train station nearby their village.

The train ride will take around 30 minutes during which Lia slept for the whole ride. When they arrived, they waited for the signal to disembark. Once they did, they hopped on a taxi that will take them to the village.

Upon arriving at their house, Lia smiled. She missed Pulau Rintis so much, even if she was gone for 2 weeks. She looks at her phone to check the time- 12:15 AM on December 29, 2018. She knows that she'll sleep again after this.

"Should I get Sonobot from Boboiboy?" She asked her mom. "It's too late, we can't just bother him. You can get Sonobot tomorrow." Nathalia replied as she puts out the last bag from the car. They both thanked the taxi driver and went back to their house.

The next day, as Lia wakes up she sees a familiar sphere flying by her. "You're back!" Sonobot screamed as she hugs Lia who just sat up. The Filipina smiled, hugging her back. "You're acting as if we didn't see each other in the Philippines."

"Well, I miss my owner! Doesn't she miss me?" Sonobot replied as she crosses her arms. Lia chuckled, "I miss you too, Sonobot. How was it at Boboiboy's place? Did you have fun?"

"Yeah, I also helped out at the cocoa shop. It's actually great to do that, I'm considering doing that every day." Lia nodded at what Sonobot said with a smile, "You should. I'm sure atok needs extra help."

Then they both went down the stairs so Lia could eat breakfast. She brought her phone alongside with her and as she waits for the food to be prepared, she finds a text... it was from Boboiboy. She checked the time he sent the text and the current time, there was a 40-minute gap. Ooops.

[8:30 AM]

Boboiboy
Selamat Pagi!
What time did you arrive last night?

Hi omg sorry late haha I just woke up
Good morning! I understood that one yay
Around 12 AM! I'm still a bit tired pa

To Lia's surprise, the moment she sent the reply, he already saw it in a span of 10 seconds. He replied later on.

It's okay hehe I knew you're still sleeping when I sent that 👍🏼
Dang that's kind of late... Are you okay?

I know right 😭 But yea i'm oki!
Are you at the shop? I'll go there around noon

Right now? I'm not, I'm studying at my house
But since you're going later, I'll go visit hehehe

Great! See you! <33

She then eats her breakfast after chatting with Boboiboy. Later on, she was now doing some household chores to help her mom. She was currently sweeping the floor in the living room, and while at that, she was tuning to a song.

"It's Simple! Y! E! S! Hey!" She even dances to one part of the choreography that made her stop sweeping the floor. Sonobot arrived to see Lia's dance that made her surprised, "Oi!"

The girl immediately stops with a gasp and turns around to see Sonobot. She gives a sheepish smile, "Hehehe. You can't deny that this song is so catchy." Sonobot nodded, "Yeah, TWICE's songs are catchy. I keep on hearing their songs at the cocoa shop."