Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Within 5 minutes, Kaizo's spaceship has arrived at Tok Aba's shop then took the gang in. Lia and Leizel were already in their battle outfit. The two power spheres, Ochobot and Sonobot, joined them as well. After that, it departed to TAPOPS station.

Everyone was seated in their seats as the ship left Earth. Lia was staring at the window; she couldn't believe that she was currently in outer space.

"It's your first time, isn't it?" Kaizo all of a sudden spoke to Lia which startled her. "Yeah, I'm kind of nervous. I have a fear in flying in airplanes actually." She scratches her nape in awkwardness.

"Don't worry, you're safe here. And I certainly hope you won't vomit in my ship." Everyone else, including Lia, erupted in laughter.

Kaizo accelerated the speed of his ship, then the next thing that they knew, they have arrived at the newly built spaceship of TAPOPS. The exterior design is as big as the previous one, but it is bigger.

The whole gang were in awe. "This is the new station?" Yaya asked, as she got off her seat and went to the window. The other girls followed her and observed the view from the inside.

"Woah! I really hope that our rooms here will be better than the ones we have on Earth." Gopal exclaimed. Kaizo sighed, "Worry about commander and admiral first. We have a long way to go."

The spaceship was parked in a parking area, which was inside the station. Everyone hopped off the ship and went inside the station. It was a good thing Kaizo has an access to one of its secret entrances.

Inside the station was dark and quiet. The lights were dimmed, and the area was a mess.

"It seems that they already attacked this place." Boboiboy stated. "Do you have an idea on who could be responsible for this?" Leizel asked Kaizo. "I don't know, but the enemy looks strong. Even the communication lines were cut off." He sighed.

"We have to find them first. Lia, can you use your power to locate them?" Yaya asked. Lia nodded, "Right on it." Then she concentrates on her power by closing her eyes, she slowly lifts her arms, as she releases soundwaves.

The soundwaves travelled all the way to a room. However, when it contacts a telekinetic field, it caused an explosion which shocked Lia. "Aaah!" Her concentration was disrupted, as she fell on her knees, hands on her head.

"Hey, hey." Boboiboy rushed to Lia and helped her up. Fang has his eyes widened up, "What just happened?"

"I couldn't locate them. I think something blocked my soundwaves which caused the disruption." Lia replied as she was rubbing her ears. "Be careful with your echolocation; there are still limitations when you do that." Sonobot remarked.

Kaizo nodded, agreeing with Sonobot. "We have to split into groups. We don't know who are we fighting, but our objective here is to find commander and admiral." Then he started assigning the ones who will go together. The power spheres will go with Kaizo for extra safety.

"Pang, Boboiboy, and Gopal. Yaya and Ying. Leizel and Lia." Kaizo announced. "We'll keep in touch using the watches. Be careful out there." The power spheres went to their respective owners - Boboiboy and Lia, to wish them a good luck before they all separated.

The room where Lia's soundwaves reached was the TAPOPS' jail station. There was a telekinetic forcefield that was all over the place which explains why the soundwaves were blocked. KokoCi and Tarung were on one cell, both of them were passed out. There was also an energy ring that was binding the two of them.

The big screen was on, displaying team Boboiboy who were split into groups. Someone was monitoring them. An evil chuckle was heard, "Seems like they're ready to face something wicked." The person holds red energy in their hands.