Chapter 04

Chapter 04

"Lia, do you have powers?" Boboiboy asked. Lia was overwhelmed, she doesn't know what to think. First, she was being abducted, then the next thing she knew, Boboiboy was asking her if she had powers.

"I-I.." She stuttered, trying to get it together. "I-I saw.. this wave coming out of my hand, and.. the bullets were gone." She looked at her hands, then at Boboiboy. Boboiboy nodded, "We'll talk later. C'mon, let's get you to safety."

The moment they were about to run, Boboiboy was attacked by a laser beam that threw him against a music store, breaking the glass windows. "Boboiboy!" Lia screamed, as she started running towards him.

She heard another trigger coming from the pistol, so she turned around and tried to repeat what she did earlier. Her hands were glowing purple, then she positioned them. She released sound blasts, but to her dismay, Rosan did her best in avoiding them by running towards her, swerving from left to right.

All of a sudden, Boboiboy was transported in front of her, but in a different form, he was Boboiboy Thunderstorm. And he has a thunder blade in his hands, "Hands off!" He slashes Rosan; with the force he used, it threw her away as she was being electrocuted.

Lia was terrified at the scene in front of her, she turned to her left and saw Gopal shooting blasts that converted the huge bullets to biscuits. Ying and Yaya used their powerful combination to finish off Rose and Rosanna, which injured them a lot. Fang used his shadow hands to grab the two, suspending them.

Boboiboy and Lia shared a look, then rushed to Rosan, who was surely down. "Guess you guys are following your father's footsteps."

Later on, the policemen finally arrived. Team Boboiboy, with Lia, handed the three women to them. They were being arrested and brought to their cars. "Hah! Regards to your fathers, girls! Hope they're okay!" Gopal teased, then received a flick on the forehead by Yaya. "You'll provoke them, hay."

Boboiboy was busy talking to the policemen, as Lia was just watching. What just happened earlier? I have powers? And these people have powers? How...

"I'm glad you're okay!" Ying exclaimed as she rushed to Lia, giving her a bone crashing hug. Yaya followed afterwards, and did the same, "Yeah! We were so worried when we saw you back there."

Lia just gave a soft smile afterwards, "Thank you." The hug broke afterwards.

"Say, so you have powers?" Fang asked. "You threw that girl away with the purple energy or something! It was so cool! How did you do it? Are you gifted? Like me?" Gopal asked.

"Who says your gifted? Ochobot had no choice to give you powers." Fang replied, smirking at him. "WHAT?! I WAS CLEARLY WORTHY TO HAVE THIS!" Gopal exclaimed.

Ying and Yaya both sighed at the boys. Then they started asking Lia questions as well, which was overwhelming her.

"Hey, hey." Boboiboy suddenly stopped the questioning as he arrived. "She's overwhelmed. Even Lia herself doesn't know how she did that." He glanced at Lia who was still in her thoughts.

"Lia." He softly called her, gaining her attention. "I'll take you to my place, then our friend Ochobot will do something, like ask some questions, and probably scan you. No harm will be done, I assure you."

Hearing that made Gopal and Fang snicker. "Take her home.. Dang, this boy is growing up." Fang whispered. "I know! I'm going to cry!" Gopal replied. Boboiboy saw the reaction of the two, he just gave them that stare.

"We'll go ahead, I hope things will go well." Yaya said then Ying nodded. "Yeah! And you know, we really need an additional to our team, right, Boboiboy?" She smirked, wiggling her eyes.