Chapter 22

Chapter 22

The gang has been working extra hard to enhance their skills and utilize their powers. They all know that Reverse is powerful; considering he's a clone of Boboiboy and has his exact powers. Both Leizel and Fang went back to space for their training with captain Kaizo which will take them a while before they come back. The rest who were back on Earth make their visits at TAPOPS-U station, where they train, help retrieve power spheres, and discuss Reverse.

It's been over months since he came back. Within that time, Lia was able to develop her skills in crime-fighting, with the help of the others of course. She knew Reverse went for her and will come back for her, so she pushed herself to be the best she can so that she can help in defeating him.

At the same time, she was already in pre-university, taking up the degree of Law. She was about to get Economics but she realized that it would be better if she took up Law in pre-university so she could get admitted to the undergraduate law degree. So far, she has managed to balance her time in studies and work in TAPOPS. Her motivations are her family and friends.

TAPOPS station in space was now finished, some changes happened after the attack of Aisha, but they were able to make it better. The moment it was done, the high-ranking officials required the gang to head to the new station, and that's where they are right now.

They were in a room, discussing the list of planets Reverse attacked for the past months. After the last encounter, Reverse didn't come back for them yet, but for sure he will and that's what the team is preparing for. And in the same time, they were also discussing the power spheres to be rescued.

"B, I think I got it," Lia announced, reviewing the information being projected in the hologram. "Reverse was released in planet Quabaq, which is approximately nearby the following planets: GogoBugi, Kadruax, and Gurunda. But there were no signs of an attack in these planets."

"Maybe because it would be easy to look for him when he went on those planets. For sure he'll go far from Quabaq." Boboiboy replied, much to Lia nodding. "That's right. Because of that, he went on to other planets far from Quabaq. Based on the sources, he went to Buru, Chura, and Viriato, which for sure looks new to you guys."

"Yeah, I haven't heard of them 'til now." Lia nodded, then continued speaking. "According to my searches, Reverse has recently been to those planets and used his powers. Since you two share the same powers, it was easy to track him down."

She typed on the keyboard; it suddenly projects an invalid output. "Oh shoot, now I lost the track." She groaned.

Boboiboy rushed to the monitor and did something, but it also displayed the same thing. "Eeesh! We were already close in getting him!" He grunted as he stomped his feet. Lia sighed as she went to him and softly pats his shoulder, "It's okay. We'll try again next time."

At the same time, Yaya, Ying, and Gopal entered the meeting room. They were welcomed by a grumpy Boboiboy and a disappointed Lia. "Eh? What happened to you guys?" Yaya asked.

"We lost our track on Reverse. We were almost there in obtaining the coordinates of his location." Lia answered as Boboiboy was still grumpy about it. "Aiyoyo! That's not good. He must have set that on purpose so you guys won't be able to find him." Gopal replied.

Boboiboy exhaled deeply, "It's okay. Better luck next time, I guess..." He pinched the bridge of his nose, "Anyways, Li, what's the update about the power sphere commander was talking about?"

Lia went to the monitor to display the information. "This is planet Exo. Some aliens are residing on this planet, including a power sphere named AgeBot. It's capable of manipulating the ages of a person, and even an alien. It can accelerate or reverse the age, and worst, it can turn them back to dust."