Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Andres is seen walking to the experimental room of the station, where the construction of the quantum generator takes place. Once he got through some tests for verification purposes, the door opened revealing his minions working on the machine.

There were about 40 of them doing the work, while one of them is leading them. He saw the silhouette of the leader at the balcony, making Andres smirk. He went up to the leader and said, "Looks like they work well under your supervision."

"Well, you know what they say... I'm a master of technology. I know this machine of yours will work perfectly," The leader replied with a chuckle. "Though it will take months from now to be finished."

Andres nodded, "Take your time. We must ensure the success of this construction so we can execute our plan perfectly." He crossed his arms then observed the minions working on the quantum generator.

"Did you fulfill my request?" The leader asked. Andres chuckled, "Yes. I just got an update from Krive'a that she already left prison. She's on her way here."

"Good. You're a good man, Andres. Thank you for setting her free," The leader went out of the dark to reveal himself- he's a man with fair skin, both hair and eyes are black. It was Tristan, Leizel's adopted brother. "I appreciate our alliance, Andres. You do know our terms and condition, right?"

Andres faced him with a smirk. "I will spare your little sister Leizel for you guys to handle. We will defeat the rest together, especially that Boboiboy and Fang." Tristan let out a cackle, "I like the sound of that, master. We do make a great team."

---

At the TAPOPS station, the gang is at the meeting room talking to KokoCi, Tarung, and Kaizo. They submitted a proposal regarding their request to head back to Earth for just a break, which is currently being discussed by the higher officials.

"As much as we want to, we can't allow you." KokoCi firmly said. "Our enemies are out there on the loose, what if they attack us all of a sudden again?" Kaizo nodded with a straight face, "The commander is right. We need you all to be on-site in case something happens."

Boboiboy sighed then raised his hand, "With all due respect, Their Excellency, we've been at space for over 3 months now and we're all feeling homesick... A week would be okay for all of us."

"Yes, it would already mean a lot to us. We indicated in our written proposal that as soon as the week finishes, we will all head back to the station" Lia added on, then she gestured the rest to speak up.

Yaya cleared her throat, "I agree with my teammates. And if you want, the 1-week break can be negotiable. It can be shortened." The others nodded at what Yaya said, hoping the higher-ups will agree to them.

Kaizo sighed, "Yes we have read your proposal and we formally reject it. We are at a high risk of attack again since Andres is still out there, and I'm sure that every one of you wants to stop his schemes, am I right?"

The gang didn't speak out, yet they replied with a nod. Unsatisfied by their response, Kaizo crossed his arms. "Boboiboy," The elemental hero looked at the captain, intimidated by his demeanor.

"As the leader of your gang and boyfriend of the daughter of Andres, you want to stop him right? For the protection of Lia and betterment of all?" Boboiboy nodded in return, "Yes, captain."

Kaizo nodded, then he proceeded in calling the others:

"Fang?"

"Yes, captain. He may be our uncle but with his plan and everything else he did, he must be stopped."