Special Chapter 02

A/N: Happy birthday, Boboiboy! You have been my favorite character since I was a kid. Now that I'm nearing adulthood, I can still say that you still make me happy whenever I watch the series. Here's a short special chapter!

-

Boboiboy,

Today is your special day and I know you have been waiting for this day. First of all, I'd like to wish you a very happy birthday! For sure, all the people you love celebrates this day with you, including me.

Even if you don't seem to love me anymore.

I do have a lot of things to say but I'll try to keep it as brief as I can. I wouldn't want to stress you out on your special day.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for not telling you about your dad, I'm sorry for believing in my dad over you and Fang- I'm really sorry for everything that's happening. My dad may not have the heart to apologize but do know that his daughter has.

You were right about me being oblivious to everything. All the signs were there yet I just kept quiet. I was scared of the truth and assumed that everything is falling into place, which turns out the opposite. Everything's falling apart, including us.

But come to think of it, 3 years? Over this fight we're having? I really want to try again, bi. I really do. I still believe that we still have something to fight for. We both said that no matter what happens, we'll always have each other.

Nevertheless, I respect your decision. Amato is your father and believe me or not, I understand why do you have the need to find him. So go, find him before my dad does. Just please remember that I support you in this. My dad has been wrong and I can't tolerate it anymore.

Please remember that I'm always here for you, Boboiboy. Even if we have broken up already, I will still cheer you on as you go through everything. We may have a bad break up but that won't stop me from being your friend.

It pains me that we're like this but maybe this is meant for us, huh?

I hope you reach your dreams in becoming a higher-up in TAPOPS or maybe in TEMPUR-A. Becoming the galaxy's defender has always been in your dream and I'm sure that one day, you'll make it into a reality.

You were my dream, Boboiboy.

You will always be my dream.

Don't worry about me, I will move forward. I know life has so much for me and I will seize the moment. If I told you that you can do it, I'm sure that I can tell that to myself too. At this point, I'm sure we will grow from this even if it means doing it apart.

Happy birthday. You'll always have a special place in my heart.

We were under the same sky, at least.

Love,

Illana Rei de Vera