Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Andres was in his room at the station. He was busy doing something on his monitor; he was able to track down Amato's spaceship before and now he lost track of it for some reason.

He slammed the table in frustration, "Tangina naman. I already got the location! What went wrong with it?" He growled then he continued to track it down but it didn't turn out to be successful.

"He knows I'm looking for him," He muttered as he reviewed the display on the screen that the location he previously got was now invalid. Then he contacted someone with the monitor, it was only a voice call.

"Hello? Why did you call me all of a sudden? You're lucky that the guards didn't hear this device ring." A feminine voice spoke out all of a sudden. Andres cleared his throat, "I lost track of Amato, what will I do?"

"So you lost the track? The man probably suspects us looking for him... Interrogate the closest person to him." Andres sighed, "My daughter's boyfriend? He doesn't even know a thing about what the man does."

"I'm not talking about Boboiboy," The speaker replied. "I'm talking about Amato's father- Tok Aba. That man knew what Amato has been going through ever since MechaBot arrived. It's time you pay him a visit."

Andres nodded, "Fair point. Thank you." The speaker chuckled, "I should be the one thanking you, Andres. Your quantum generator will really kill all of them, and we can have the power spheres in our hands."

"I'll get you out of there, Krive'a. Together, we will plot our revenge against those pesky TAPOPS members, especially Kaizo and Amato."

---

Back at the spaceship, the gang was all set off to sleep since it was already 10PM in their area. Fang is now in charge of the flight deck which means he won't be sleeping for the night.

"You sure you'll be okay? Maybe it would be better if I go with you in the shift." Leizel said, concerned about him. The shadow hero shook his head, "Don't worry, I'll be fine. We've done this countless times remember? When we had to take over the deck while captain sleeps."

"Yeah, I remember," Leizel sighed then she hugs him, "If you need anything just give us a call, okay?" Fang nodded, smiling at her then he hugs he back, "Will do, hehehe. Thank you."

The gang bid him a good night then started heading back to their respective rooms. Boboiboy was supposedly to bunk in with Lia because he wanted some time with her, but Gopal requested him to go with him for some other reason.

When he told Lia about it, she knew why Gopal wanted his best friend's company so she allowed Boboiboy to stay with Gopal while she will stay with the other girls in one room. Before going in, Lia shared a kiss with Boboiboy first.

As she entered the room, she was surprised to see Ying and Yaya talking while Leizel was just minding her own business. Maybe she's doing it already. She thought as she went to Leizel, "Wassup my buddy." She hopped to her bed which made Leizel laugh and playfully roll her eyes, "You look happy today. Hello to you too."

"Just right," Lia replied with a small smile. Leizel smirked, "Hmm... I thought you and Boboiboy were going to sleep with each other tonight, and possibly the other meaning of that."

Lia immediately smacked Leizel when she saw the smirk on her face, making her yelp in pain. Her cheeks went red, "What are you talking about? And no, Gopal needed company so..."

"Thanks for the hit," Leizel sarcastically said as she rubbed the area where Lia hit her. "But really? I thought he and Yaya would sleep together since you know, that's what they do usually." Lia just shrugged, pretending not to know why was it like that