Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Aisha arrived back at the station of Orangpina Jahat Inc., only to be welcomed by the angry master, who was just seated in the dark corner of the room. "You fool! You revealed yourself?"

"I wanted to shatter her; I knew she would be like that once she sees my face." Aisha furrowed her eyebrows as she replied. The master growled, "Nonsense! Now she will have a suspicion on me!"

Aisha shook her head, "Well, that's on you." She walked out of the room despite the master's yell for her. He grunted, "That useless Aisha... She's the same as Reverse." He stood up then walked to a closet in which he opened by entering a passcode.

Once the closet opened, it revealed two gauntlets in which he got to wear. He walked back to the monitor, displaying all the information regarding team Boboiboy, especially on their powers.

He gave an evil chuckle, "One by one... They will feel the wrath of me, Sitan. Then it will go down to these two." He pointed to Boboiboy and Fang. "I'll have my revenge on your families."

Back at the TAPOPS station, everyone else except for Lia was at the meeting room. Even KokoCi and Tarung were there. Fang played the audio file that was on his recording device, Sonobot's voice was heard. Afterward, they started to interrogate her; she became frightened. "Why did you do it?" Ying asked Sonobot, furrowing her eyebrows.

Sonobot didn't reply which caused Fang to be frustrated, "Why aren't you answering?! Are you thinking of an excuse? Don't you realize how many lies you have been telling us?" Yaya scoffed, "Like when you lied to Lia about the power spheres sharing powers. Why are you pretending to be someone you're not, OnceBot?"

"It's Once... Like On-se." Sonobot corrected, making Leizel roll her eyes, "Sheesh! So, you're admitting it? That you're not Sonobot but OnceBot?" Sonobot sighed, "It's... It's complicated. You guys don't know what I've been through."

Gopal raised his eyebrow, "Which is why you did this? Dey, I don't think you realize what you did. You were the one who informed Aisha that we'd be going to Babar for AnimalBot. You were also the one who told her about the new TAPOPS station, which is why an attack happen."

"You were the one who told Reverse about Lia then you told him about our mission to planet Exo. Sonobot, those kinds of information are confidential. The fact that you leaked those to the third party proves that you're a spy... a traitor." Boboiboy firmly told her.

"I wasn't the one who told Reverse about Lia. Even I was surprised about him." Sonobot defended herself. "But do you know him?" Boboiboy asked once again. There was a short silence before Sonobot gave a thumbs up to confirm.

The elemental hero scoff, "See? Now let me ask you again, why are you doing this? Is this some kind of deal? What did Aisha promise to you in exchange for this?" Sonobot sighed, "It's not about that, it's-"

The power sphere was cut off by Boboiboy slamming the table as he yelled, "Then what is it?!"

The rest were shocked at Boboiboy. As the leader of the team, he can remain calm at interrogations because he doesn't want his emotions to get the best of him. Right now, it was different - he was furious. They couldn't blame him; they all knew how Boboiboy deeply loves and cares for Lia to the point he could risk his whole life for her. They knew how much he wanted her to be protected, at all costs.

Whatever it takes, they say.

"Let me clarify this to you. You had Lia, your owner, on the line. Aisha wanted Lia, that's the reason why she went back to us, to get her! As for Reverse, he didn't even want to do anything with me anymore! He went for me so that no one else would protect Lia once he goes after her!"