Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Lia rushed to Boboiboy and kneeled down to get a closer look at him. "Sorry late. I woke up late actually... But don't worry, they're fine." She was referring to Papa and Pipi Zola.

Boboiboy gave a faint smile, "It's okay. I'm glad you're okay." He held her hand and looked at her, not saying anything. Lia spoke again, "I'll buy you time." Then she stood up and walked to Reverse, who just got up.

"What is this?! Boboiboy down, Lia in, what is this?!" Lia smirked, "It's called having each other's back. That's something you don't have." Her remark caused him to growl, "I'll show you what I have!"

Reverse summoned a lightning sword then charged to Lia, who went to him as well. The sword and hammer clashed with one another, trying to overpower each other. The clone tried to strike from below, but Lia dodged it with her hammer.

She grinned, "Sonic Uppercut!" A backhand was made, allowing the shock waves to be released from the hammer; blasting Reverse up high. She took a leap then struck him again with the shock waves from the hammer, throwing him straight to the ground.

Reverse stood up; stumbling a bit. His eyes were furrowed as he was panting, "How did you do that?!" Lia chuckled, "You guys can't be the only one who has a weapon, and then there's this."

"Whatever! Take this!" He prepared his crystal power, then he slammed the ground. A bunch of large crystals emerged from the ground, he cast them towards the Filipina. She widened her eyes at how big the crystal was, yet she continuously released soundwaves towards the huge crystals.

The sound waves served as her defense as they ended up shredding all of the crystals once collided. The crystals kept on coming; she kept on defending. What she didn't notice was Reverse was secretly split into five.

Reverse Tempest was behind her, using a mini cyclone to keep him flying, and he immediately shoved his way towards Lia, grabbing her jacket. Gripping on the girl, he went through the casted crystals, making sure Lia gets hit by its edges. She let out a cry in pain, much to Tempest delight.

Everything was sudden, she already has wounds on her face and the sides of her jacket were slightly ripped already. She faced Tempest and gave out a screech which fired him away.

Gamma suddenly struck Lia using his gamma punch, blasted her straight to a big rock. Her head was hit, much to her cry in pain. She touched her head and sighed in relief as there was no bleeding.

A bit dazzled, she stood up. She was eager to defeat Reverse. Voltra suddenly arrived about to strike her with his thunder blade, Lia immediately used her power in her hands to hold off Voltra.

Using lightning speed, Voltra repeatedly disappeared and reappeared along with Lia. Every time they reappear, they were fighting each other off. Lia wasn't able to summon her hammer, so she had to take him down using her hands.

Voltra released a pack of lightning blades, which alarmed Lia. She growled, "Sound Bolt!" She released a pack of sound bolts from her mouth that destroyed the blades once it contacted them.

A mini explosion occurred and Voltra disappeared when the dust cleared. Darkwood suddenly plunged in, holding the log hammer. He used his huge hammer to swipe Lia, who started dodging his attacks by leaping backward.

Darkwood continued to strike Lia with the hammer, directions from left to right and vice versa; then up and down and vice versa. Lia did her very best in dodging them. She used her sound powers in her legs, as she did a backflip that made her further than Darkwood.

She saw huge rocks beside her, then turned to see Darkword darting for her. She used her two hands to blast soundwaves to the rocks, levitating all of them. "Go!" She started launching them.