Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Back at the TAPOPS station, Sonobot was scanning Lia, and minutes later, she already had the results. "Your throat seems fine. It's better than days ago. It's still a bit dry, which you have to deal with it by hydrating yourself. And no sweets first!"

"Is this one of the drawbacks of using my sonic scream?" Sonobot nodded, "Yeah, which is why you have to be careful with it. You wouldn't want to lose your voice's natural sound." Lia sighed, "Aish. Okay, okay. Thank you."

Sonobot flicked her forehead making Lia yelp. "Aish! What was that for?!" She snapped. "Be careful next time, okay? If you overuse your power, it can cost your life. Sound Manipulation may look like an easy thing to use but once you utilize it, it can make you even powerful. More risks to come."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of myself. I'll do that as I utilize my powers." Lia replied, grinning. "Okay, okay. Now will you excuse me, I'll go to Ochobot." Lia raised her eyebrow, "Eh? To him again? Aren't you always with him?"

"Aren't you always with Boboiboy?" Sonobot's counter made Lia widened her eyes. "Aish! Whatever! Just go there!" The power sphere laughed as she flew out of the room. Lia looked around her room, it surely was quiet without Leizel.

She took out her phone and went to her messages. As usual, Leizel didn't reply to her because she was busy in training with Kaizo and Fang. Since the two left, there has been some quite of a room adjustment. The girls and boys are separated.

It was 8 PM in the evening, dinner time was over. She sat down on her bed as she began to think. The encounter they had with Reverse days ago made her think about what he said.

Is it possible that she knew less than what she expected? And what was Reverse specifically talking about?

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts, the door was opened revealing Boboiboy. "Hi, may I come in?" Lia smiled and gestured him to go on. Boboiboy went inside and sat beside her, "The others are watching a movie in our room. You won't join?"

"No, I already told them though. I'm not in the mood to watch tonight. Sorry." Boboiboy nodded, "It's okay. I kind of sense that you're not okay. Is there something wrong?" Lia sighed as she massaged the sides of her head, "Just some thoughts in my mind."

"I'll listen." Lia smiled at what Boboiboy said, so she went on. "It's about Reverse. I have a feeling that he knows something about me that I don't." Boboiboy widened up his eyes, "How can you say so?"

"Well, first, he went to me back in the Philippines and attacked me. He escaped after that. Same thing as what happened last week. He went to planet Exo, knowing we would be there. Then he told me that the more I find out, I will realize how little do I know. But I don't know? Maybe he's just threatening us."

"And what if it's not just a threat? What if he's really onto something?" Lia shrugged, "I mean... what else should I know?" Boboiboy sighed, "Well, we'll find out. You won't be able to get all of the answers in one sitting. Patience is the key."

Lia nodded, then looked at him. "How did you do it? For sure back then, you had a lot of questions in your mind then ended up figuring them out as time passes by." Boboiboy smiled then stood up from the bed, he lets out his hand. "You want to walk with me as I tell you?"

Then the two both went out of the room, strolling around the station. Boboiboy told Lia how he dealt with everything with patience. It's what Tok Aba stressed out on him. You can't get everything at once; there's really a process to go through. The virtue developed him in becoming a great hero and leader.

Lia was in awe; she always admired how Boboiboy was eager to do his duties as a superhero. She may not have witnessed it from the very beginning, but she knew how far he has become. She was proud of him, and surely, she took him as an inspiration to do the same.