Chapter 43

Chapter 43

The red masked figure turned to the monitor; he projected a picture of team Boboiboy. He observed each and every one of them, then he sets his eyes on Fang, Boboiboy, and Lia. A small chuckle came out. Then, he turned to the other monitor that currently displays the text:

LOCATION ACQUIRED: KAIZO'S SPACESHIP

At the TAPOPS station, the whole gang was in the boys' room. They were all encircled as Boboiboy told them everything. Lia played the audio file to verify their statement; once they heard Sonobot talking, they became shocked.

"This can't be... Your own power sphere? Doing that behind your back? Our backs?" Yaya reacted as she frowned. Ying sighed, "Aiya, why does this keep happening? So many revelations, so many betrayals... Ugh!"

Lia became quiet, as the reactions kept going. She couldn't speak anymore because she felt overwhelmed. She felt a hand on her shoulder, she looked up to see Fang. He mouthed to her, "It's okay."

Lia exhaled deeply, catching the attention of everyone else. "There's one more thing I want to tell you guys." She suddenly grips at Boboiboy's hand, much to him being alarmed.

He held her hand back and grazed his thumb back and forth; he knew this calmed her down whenever the anxiety builds up in her. Lia then spoke up, "Since Aisha and Reverse must have worked together in the past and Sonobot could be the spy we're looking for... Sonobot could know where she is."

"She? Who's she?" Leizel asked. Lia sighed, "My sister."

Tony, Ron, and Lia were being driven home by their driver. Lia was eating her ice pop, as her two brothers were just resting on their seats. "Do you have a tissue?" She asked Tony.

Tony nodded, then he got a piece of tissue from his bag and gave it to the little girl. "Thank you!" Lia wiped her mouth using the tissue. Ron was fast asleep on his seat since it will take quite a while to head back to their home.

"I hope mama at papa finds Iris. I miss her so much." Lia pouted. Tony sighed, "Me too, kiddo."

30 minutes later, the van already arrived in front of their house. They all got out and entered the house, only to be welcome by their mom crying on the couch. Andres was there, comforting her.

"What happened?" Ron asked, surprised by the scenario. Tony looked around and there was no sight of Iris. Lia walked to her parents, "Why is mama crying? I'm sad when mama is crying."

Andres and Nathalia both glanced at each other, then Andres broke the news to them. "It's Iris... She's... not going home anymore."

Their lives were never the same again.

"Wait... what? She got kidnapped?" Ying inquired. Lia sighed, feeling her chest heavy. She remembered the time she witnessed it, when she was thrown back in time.

"Do you guys remember the time I went back to the past? Because of Gembara?" They all nodded, then Lia continued. "Well, I... went back to the time that happened. Yeah, it sucks."

The rest got saddened by the story, as Lia continued to tell more about the past. "I was close in saving her but the portal opened and you guys brought me back. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but yeah, that's what happened."

"So that's why you were sad when you came back," Ying said, remembering how sad Lia was when she got out of the portal. "But what you did was risky, what if someone else saw you and recognized you? You weren't a hero yet that time."

Lia sighed, "Yes I know. I tried to use combat but I didn't thrive so I had to use my powers. It's all in the past now, nothing changed. Iris is still not here."