Chapter 12

Chapter 12

It has been over 4 months ever since the last mission happened. A lot of things have happened, and mostly they were good for Lia. She was able to celebrate her 15th birthday with her new friends- team Boboiboy, and even KokoCi and Tarung. She has grown closer to her new friends, and she felt happy.

Despite her father's absence, she grew closer to her mom as they are the ones together in the house. Lia also became close with her power sphere, Sonobot, and was able to train harder to enhance and utilize her powers.

It was a school day today, and currently, it's 6:30 AM. Lia was already in her school uniform, which consists of the white long-sleeved school blouse that has the school's logo on the left side, with a dark navy-blue necktie. She wears the school skirt, which is pleated, knee-length, and has the same color as the necktie and a black belt. (She tucks in the blouse to make it look neat)

To complete the look, she wears a pair of white socks that covers her ankles, together with black May Jane shoes that have 2-inch heels. Her hair was just let down as she has a blue metal hairclip, pinned at each side of her hair that would enhance her look.

She was at the cocoa shop, waiting for Leizel to arrive so they can go to school together.

Leizel was originally one batch higher than Lia, in short, she was in the same batch as the rest of team Boboiboy. However, she was pulled off school because of the urgency to train in space, as it's her requirement to Kaizo. Now that she's back, she's currently repeating the year.

Tok Aba, together with Ochobot, are the ones managing the shop since Boboiboy had classes too, at his post-secondary education.

"He went to school already?" Lia asked in disbelief. "Yeah, unfortunately, he has a 7 AM class. You know him, he can get late because of waking up late, he has to avoid that since it's already post-secondary." Ochobot replied.

Lia nodded, as Tok Aba served her hot chocolate. "Thank you, granddad." Her reply made the elder furrowed his eyebrows, "Oi. What did I tell you before?"

"Ah, uhm. Thank you, atok. Hehehe. Sorry." Lia smiled sheepishly, making Tok Aba grin. "Haah! That's right."

All of a sudden, Leizel arrived. "I have arrived!" She exaggerated, just earning a sigh from Lia. "It's about time. What took you so long?"

"I had to pour a bucket of ice water just to wake her up." Fang, who suddenly appeared in front of Lia, replied, much to her surprise. "Since when did you get here?!"

"Just now?" His reply made Lia groan.

Leizel sat down beside Lia, then she ordered the shop's special hot chocolate. She shares the same look with Lia, the differences were: instead of a long-sleeved blouse, she wears a short-sleeved one; her socks were black knee-high ones and black Mary Jane shoes don't have any heels. Her hairstyle was half up, half down, with a white ribbon tied onto her hair to make it neat.

"Eh, why do you guys don't have the same length of sleeves? I thought the standard was the short-sleeved one." Fang asked.

"We've been friends for months and you just saw our uniforms like this?" Lia replied. "Sheesh, looks like you woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Fang remarked, making Leizel laugh. "Well, she's right though. I guess you haven't seen the uniforms yet since you guys left the school last year."

Fang slightly raised both palms, "Aish. It's not my fault. Whenever I see you, it's either you're in a casual outfit or your hero outfit."

"Yeah, you're right. My bad." Lia replied, doing a peace sign. "Oh, and to answer your question, in upper secondary, we're now allowed to pick what we want. They implemented that rule this school year only. And to my annoyance, my mom forced me to wear the long-sleeved blouse because she kept on insisting that it would look better on me."