Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Wahoo! Freedom!" Lia and Leizel ran out of the school the moment they passed their papers to the teacher. They just finished doing their final exam. "We did it! Yay!" The two were rejoicing, Lia was jumping up and down while Leizel was giving out some whoops and hollers.

"Here's to finishing year 11! And heading off to pre-university!" Both Lia and Leizel did a fist bump. "And here's to our graduation!" They both cheered. Then they started walking out of the school. "I was actually surprised when I found out about the pre-university thing, I thought you just head straight to college." Lia said.

"Right? If we were in the Philippines, we'd still have another year in high school then head straight to college. I guess it's kind of the same." Leizel replied, unwrapping the candy wrapper then sticking the candy into her mouth.

Lia nodded, "Yeah, I guess." She took out her phone to text her mom that she just finished the last exam, then she shoved her phone into her pocket. "Since the school's over, what are your plans for the break?"

"Hmm, well after graduation I'd be going with Kaizo again for training. But it will only take how many weeks." Leizel pouted. Lia widened up her eyes, "What? Training again? Do you always have to go with him? You'll tire yourself out again."

"It's part of my duty being part of his team. Remember that I'm a private in his team along with Fang." Lia nodded, "So Fang will go as well?" She gave her a smirk, much to Leizel raising her eyebrow. "Uhm. Yeah, and what's wrong with that?"

"Oh, nothing. Just asking." Lia returned a wink, making Leizel groan. "I know what you're thinking." Lia giggled, "I'm not saying anything! Geez, calm down, woman!"

"Yeah, whatever." Leizel just rolled her eyes. "So how about you? What's your plan for this break?"

"YOU'RE LEAVING?!"

Lia and Leizel were already at the cocoa shop. Everyone else was there except for Ying, who still had classes this afternoon. Lia broke the news to everyone that she'll be leaving for the Philippines some time after their graduation.

"As in leave? Forever?!" Lia was about to respond but Gopal kept on rambling. "Wait... What about us?! The team?! Don't you like it here?! Are we not enough for you?! What about your duty in TAPOPS? What about-"

"HEY!" Lia screamed, making Gopal stop. Everyone else was just looking at her, waiting for her answer. The girl sighed, "Relax. I'm just going there for a vacation. I still have family members there, you know? Like my older brothers."

Fang groaned at Gopal, smacking him. "You didn't have to exaggerate like that. You should've let her finish talking." Gopal frowned, "I was surprised, okay? And of course, I was worried!"

"Worried for who?" Yaya asked. "Duh! Worried for Boboiboy! For sure he feels-" Boboiboy suddenly smacked his head, making him yelp in pain. "Ouch! What was that for?! You two keep on hitting me! No fair!"

Lia chuckled, "Aiya. No need to worry, guys. Besides, I'll be leaving on the 15th of December. I'll be back before the new year." Leizel gave a sulky pout, "So you won't be here for Christmas? And my birthday?! That's sad." Yaya immediately gave Lia a bone-crushing hug, "Noooo! I refuse to let you go!" Leizel did the same thing, "Me too!"

Fang looked at Boboiboy and gave him a smirk. He clenched his fist and placed it near Boboiboy's mouth, it was like him holding a microphone. "So, how do you feel that miss Lia is going back to the Philippines for a vacation?" He acted like a reporter.