Chapter 41

Chapter 41

A 6-year-old Lia ran down the hallway of their house while holding her bear plushie. It was 1 AM the morning. She wanted to grab a slice of chocolate cake.

The lights were dimmed because Lia didn't want to turn all of them on. She was afraid she might end up forgetting to turn them off which will cause the anger of her mother. Besides, if she did turn on the lights, their housekeeper might know so she wanted to prevent that.

As she was already by the refrigerator, she brought out the box of cake and placed it at a table. She was already holding her knife, fork, and small plate. Once she got a slice, she immediately munched on the cake.

She was enjoying every bite of the cake, giggling at how she was able to sneak out of her room without letting everyone know. As she was doing that, she suddenly heard footsteps. She was startled, and what scared her more is the fact it didn't come from the stairs. It came from the living room.

With her curiosity, she slowly walked to the living room only to encounter a figure which scared the hell out of her. She lets out a scream, dropping the plate and fork she was holding. She fainted afterward, and the hit on her head was hard.

Lia woke up in a jolt, breathing heavily. Great, a nightmare. She thought as he looked around to see where she was - her room in TAPOPS station. She sighed as she remembered that they were already asked to go back.

The room was now different. From three beds, it went down to two. Leizel was now her roommate as Ying moved out to Yaya, and Gopal moved out to Boboiboy and Fang. Tarung decided to keep the boys together, to keep things professional. Besides, they can always hang out with their girlfriends after working hours.

Lia heard the door opening and turned in that direction, there goes Leizel holding a glass of water. "Looks like you had a deep sleep. Yesterday's agenda really got you, huh?" She nodded at Leizel's remark.

Yesterday, they went to planet Quabaq for some training by Hang Kasa. Lia finally met the former wielder of Boboiboy's powers. And to her delight, Hang Kasa was able to teach her how to totally utilize her powers that will help them in defeating villains.

She also remembered how did Hang Kasa welcome her.

"Eh? Out of all people, you chose this person?! Goodness! Why?!" Hang Kasa exclaimed in exasperation which surprised the rest. Boboiboy widened his eyes, while Lia was silent. "Aiya, tok. Don't be like that. Lia's more than everything I could ask for." He defended his girlfriend, furrowing his eyebrows.

Hang Kasa raised his eyebrow, "Eh? I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to Lia! Out of all people, you chose this Boboiboy?" He then smirked, implying that it was a joke. The rest erupted in laughter while Boboiboy sighed.

"It was an honor meeting him, and I had fun in the training yesterday," Lia replied as Leizel gave her the glass of water. As she drank from it, her Leizel beside her on the bed, "I have to tell you something."

Lia looked at Leizel then nodded, allowing her to continue. "Uhm... Fang already talked to Ying about her ill feelings for me and he told her that his decision in loving me is and will always be final."

"Wow, that was direct. Honestly, it's been years since she got rejected by him. I'm surprised she still holds a grudge." Lia commented. She knew that after all these years, Ying still has ill feelings toward Leizel. "I understand that she got hurt when she found out about the two of you but you guys didn't do anything wrong to her. In fact, he didn't even lead her on to something."

"Well, they have been friends for over years. I joined the gang three years after it was formed," Leizel sighed, "But yeah, it doesn't excuse her actions toward me. If she doesn't like me, she could have stayed quiet but no, all she does is snap at me."