Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Why didn't you tell her?"

Boboiboy was back at his place, Fang was there as well because he sometimes eats dinner at the house. It was no secret that Tok Aba serves great food, making Fang go to their house almost every day.

They were both currently at the table, both waiting for Tok Aba to finish serving the food. They wanted to eat when he's there. Boboiboy told Fang about Lia which made him question the elemental hero.

"Are you jealous?"

Boboiboy shrugged. He didn't know why is he feeling this way; he knew that there was nothing wrong with what Lia said. Fang raised his eyebrow, "Well, you said you were bothered at the thought of them together at the play Lia attended. Why do you say so?"

"Because I'm concerned for her, imagine meeting the guy who hurt you. I couldn't imagine how she exactly felt that day." Fang sighed at his friend's reply, he isn't buying the reason stated.

"Well, you could've told her about your concern. And honestly, Boboiboy, if you're just concerned for her about what she felt, you could've told her that right away. But you acted differently and just left her. That doesn't explain the concern you just said." Fang replied.

Boboiboy sighed, "So what are you saying?" Fang gave a smug look, "I'm saying that you have feelings for her and you're feeling jealous with their interaction. Just imagine this, the moment Miguel saw Lia, he realized that how much of a great person he let go off back then."

"Can you stop? I'm getting pissed off with hearing his name." Boboiboy grunted then he rolls his eyes, "Whatever Fang. Thanks for nothing, you're worsening my feelings with your comments."

"Oi! I was just trying to help," Fang defended himself feeling annoyed at what Boboiboy just said. "If you need a second opinion, try to ask somebody else. Make sure you talk to Lia as well because a new year is coming, I'm sure you don't want to enter the new year with that feeling."

After dinner, Fang went back to his residence and Boboiboy helped Tok Aba clean up the table. As he was washing the dishes, he heard Tok Aba ask, "Is everything okay? I heard you and Fang talking about Lia."

Crap. He thought as he continues washing the dishes, "Uhm, yes atok. It's just about Lia seeing someone back in the Philippines." He heard a chuckle from his granddad, "And you're jealous?"

"What?" He reacted turning to him to see the smug look on his face, "No, atok. Why would I be jealous? He's just her friend, I guess." Why do they think I'm jealous? I was just concerned for Lia!

"Yeah right, tell that to her. Based on your conversation earlier, you get pissed when you hear his name. Right, Miguel?" Tok Aba's teasing made worsen his thoughts about Lia seeing Miguel back in the Philippines.

I mean, what if that Miguel wants to get back together with her? Will she allow that? Ugh, why does that look... wrong for me? And why him?!

He wasn't mad at Lia; he knows for a fact that she didn't do anything. Just the thought of the two of them together... it doesn't sit right with him, which made him wonder why because does he even like her?

He just sighed as he goes back in washing the dishes, trying to ease his mind. Once he was done, he bid his granddad a goodnight and went to his room. Ochobot was already in his area, sleeping. He knew the power sphere got tired at the shop.

He got his pajamas from his closet then went to the bathroom to take a bath. Once he got out of the bathroom all dressed up, he heard a ring from his phone. He went by the table to pick it up, it was a notification from Lia.