Chapter 62

Chapter 62

As Andres got up with heavy breathing, he growled in anger. "They're here!" He then made his way to the huge workroom to see that there his gang are still fixing up the quantum generator as his minions slowly arrived.

"Boboiboy's team is here," He angrily announced as he clenched his fist. "I don't know how did they find out about this planet, but for sure that pesky Aisha went to them!" The others are surprised at the news. Adudu sighed, "I knew something was up with that girl."

"How do you know that they're here?" Tristan asked in confusion. "Astral Projection. I possessed my daughter earlier to fight her teammates but I was defeated by someone!" Andres snapped as he slammed the table.

Tristan shook his head, "Don't worry. The station won't be tracked down easily, I made sure a tracking evasion was set up here. And if they ever find their way here, I made sure they won't be able to get through."

Andres just nodded with a scoff then contacted Krive'a using a device, "Calling Krive'a, report back to the station now! We have to speed things up now since they found the planet where we are now!"

He then turned to Tristan, "Fire up your technologies in case they get to the entrance. Let's see if they can surpass that." Tristan nodded then went to his console and started to fire up their defense system.

---

After how many years, Boboiboy and Amato reunited. The elemental hero rushed to his dad that is carrying a passed-out Lia in bridal style. He is indeed surprised; all he could say is, "I missed you, dad."

Amato laid down Lia on the ground and pulled his son for a hug which he hugged back. The others just watched them with smiles on their faces, happy to see their friend reunite with his dad.

Boboiboy hugged him tighter, afraid that he would leave. It's been years since they last saw each other; he is indeed happy that his father is back. When he pulled back from the hug, MechaBot, who served as Amato's armor, diverged itself from his owner. "Boboiboy! It's so great to see you!" He grinned, "You too, MechaBot. It's been a long time!" They both high-fived.

Amato turned to the others with a smile, "I believe you are his friends, members of team Boboiboy." Gopal nodded with a grin then rushed to Amato, "Allow me to introduce myself, mister. I'm Gopal, Boboiboy's best friend, and Tok Aba's loyal customer!"

"Hay, there he goes again," Fang mumbled, only for the others who were near him to hear it. The other three girls just sighed. However, Amato smiled at Gopal, "Yes, I know who you guys are. Before I'll introduce myself, we should help your other friend."

He pointed to Lia who is slowly waking up; her eyes are slowly opening. She suddenly jolts up, coughing out water that she got from the river earlier. The others rushed to her, so as Boboiboy.

"Are you okay?" The elemental hero asked worriedly as he got down to check on Lia. He slightly faced her then wrapped his arm around her shoulder to support her tiny frame. He missed the slightly annoyed look from Leizel.

"Y-Yeah but... what happened?" Lia replied, rubbing one side of her head, "And why does this side of my head hurt so bad?" She whimpered. Amato shook his head with a frown, "You were possessed, Lia... By Andres."

Lia slowly looked up at the older man who spoke to her, she widened her eyes when she noticed the white streak of hair. "Are you..." Amato nodded with a small smile, "Yes. I was your father's best friend."

Later on, they are all by Amato's spaceship that is hidden within the trees. He started to explain everything to the gang about how everything between him and Andres started, and more information about Andres.