Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"I would like some iced chocolate, 3 pieces of Boboiboy's Chocolate biscuit, and..." The man took off his sunglasses then continued, "It would be a delight that my daughter would be serving these orders."

Lia was taken aback. "Dad?"

It was Andres, her dad.

The girl was speechless, to the point she just froze. She even dropped the notepad and pen. Boboiboy widened up his eyes as he saw what's happening, he was about to rush to her but Tok Aba stopped him.

"It might be a family matter. Don't interfere." Boboiboy nodded, then he continued with the preparation.

Tears were forming in her eyes, as her dad stands before her. It's been 5 months since they last saw each other. He widened up his arms, gesturing for a hug. She rushed to him and gave him a hug, then she cried.

"W-What happened to you? Why haven't you communicated with us for the past few months?" She cried; tears were continuously streaming down on her face. "Sorry love, I've been so caught up with work that I even forgot to call you. No worries, I'm already here, at least for the next few months."

"That's amazing." Lia pulled away from the hug, wiping her tears. She gave a warm smile, "It's great to have you back. Wait, does mom know?" Andres nodded, "I've already met up with her while you were at school. She told me you stay here after school so I decided to come here and surprise you, looks like it worked."

She chuckled, "Yeah, it really did." Then she picked up the notepad and pen then wrote down his order. She made sure she took note of the right ones. "Oh, add another iced chocolate for you. It would also be a delight that I get to hang out with my daughter."

"Right on it!" Lia dashed to the counter and gave the notepad to Ochobot, who handed it to Boboiboy afterward. "I'll have these served. You go there and bond with your dad." Lia smiled at what he said, "Thank you, Boboi!"

Then she went back to her dad.

Boboiboy saw how happy Lia was as she was now talking to her dad. As the two converses with each other, he couldn't help but smile. He stole a glance at her before continuing in his work.

As Lia was talking about what has happened while he was gone, Andres kept on stealing glances at Ochobot. He observed how he moved, how he talked with Boboiboy. Once his eyes were on Boboiboy, he quickly placed it back on Lia's, who was just grinning while talking.

He didn't realize that his mind has been drifted away, not until when Boboiboy was there, holding the tray of orders. "Here are your orders, sir." He mentioned the names as he placed them down on the table, one by one.

Andres took out his wallet and paid him, "Thank you. And thank you as well for welcoming my little girl. She was worried that she wouldn't make any friends, but I see that you're already a friend of her."

Boboiboy nodded, then he smiled. "It's great to be her friend." Lia smiled at his remark, then sipped on her ice chocolate. "Oh, by the way, he's Boboiboy. The others that I've mentioned are not here yet, maybe next time when you go back here, I'll introduce you to them."

Andres nodded, smiling. Then, he cleared his throat then turned to Boboiboy, "Oh, and thank you for keeping her safe. I've heard you saved her from some robbers, right? I commend you for that. You know the world nowadays; you can never be too safe."

"Ah, yeah. You're always welcome. Well, it's part of my duty as Earth's defender." Then he went back to the counter to prepare for more orders.

"Hey dad, since you're back, I have a question." Lia took a sip from her ice chocolate then continues. "It's about Sonobot. Did you know that she's a power sphere?"