Chapter 42

Chapter 42

The boys returned to the TAPOPS station, they brought home the price with them. "Congratulations!" Yaya squealed as she rushed to Gopal then gives him a tight hug. He grinned, "Well, I knew for myself that we're going to win again! Woo!"

"What's the prize?" Ying asked as Leizel ran to Fang to welcome him back with a hug. "Why is your hair like that?!" Leizel exclaimed as she observes Fang's messy hair. He sighed, "It was the race, okay? So much for welcoming back." Leizel giggled then she pecked his cheek, "Sorry."

Ying saw what they did and sighed, then turned back to Gopal. Gopal brought out one of Bagogo's cosmetics, "It was a scam though! They weren't any power spheres in the rewards. Sheesh! Commander scammed us!"

"What do you mean I scammed you?!" KokoCi suddenly arrived after overhearing what Gopal said, which ended up startling him. The commander continued, "I got scammed as well! You thought you guys were the only one?"

Fang sighed, "Aish. Just let it go, Gopal. At least you experienced participating in a race." Gopal crossed his arms, "Okay... Whatever!" Then he handed the cosmetic to Ying, "Here. You take that, my gift for you." Ying rolled her eyes.

Boboiboy looked around and there was no sight of Lia, "Uhm, where's Lia?" Exactly after asking that, Lia arrived. She widened her eyes to see Boboiboy, "Oh wow, you're back!" She went to him and gave him a hug.

"There you are! Geez, I thought something happened to you or something." Lia chuckled, "You and your protective senses. I like it though." Boboiboy cupped her cheeks, "We've been together for 3 years now, get used to it because there's more to come."

KokoCi cleared his throat, making everyone else turn to him. "This is to inform you all that we've got information about Orangpina. Head to the meeting room now." With that, everyone dashed to the meeting room, only to be met by the power spheres - Ochobot and Sonobot.

Lia didn't mind Sonobot, she just shifted nearby Ying and Yaya to avoid communication.

"Hey, you're back." Ochobot went to his owner then he was carried by him. "Yeah, and we won the race. There weren't any power spheres as a price though." He then lets the power sphere down then goes back to Sonobot. KokoCi went to the monitor, "Okay everybody, listen up."

He typed something on the keyboard and displayed a piece of textual information. "Orangpina Jahat Inc. is an intergalactic organization that is affiliated with the Tengkotak Gang. As of now, the only one we have encountered from there is Aisha. They are not quite known but the fact that they're affiliated with the Tengkotak Gang says a lot."

"Are they power sphere hunters?" Boboiboy asked. KokoCi shook his head, "Yes." He projected pictures of the minions trading the spheres, "However, they don't use all of them. They give some of the power spheres away in exchange for money. The money received is used for their own agenda."

"Okay, that looks worse than them using them. They're easily giving it away for money. For sure they have a plan that's why they needed the money." Leizel responded. Fang sighed as he crossed his arms, "But why are they after Lia? Is it because she has a power sphere?"

"That's what we don't know yet." KokoCi sighed. As he continued to speak about Orangpina, Lia sets her eyes on Sonobot. She observed her actions as KokoCi was talking. She noticed that the power sphere is agitated.

Ying raised her hand, "Commander, I have a question... Were you able to track down its station?" KokoCi shook his head, "Negative. But I managed to obtain another member of this organization."

He then displays a picture of Reverse, which took them aback. Gasps were heard, as KokoCi sighed, "Yes, Reverse was a part of this organization. This explains why he was at planet Exo."