Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Third Person's POV

Lia was restrained by the vines that were summoned. The figure revealed itself which surprised Lia. The man has white hair with a black streak. His skin was pale and his clothes were dark. His eyes are scarlet red which frightened the girl. What's more frightening was...

"Boboiboy?" She couldn't believe it. Were her eyes deceiving her? The man looked exactly like Boboiboy, except for the clothing, skin color, and possibly, attitude. The man grinned at her, "Oh no, sweetheart. I'm not him. I have a different name. Why do you guys think I'm him? Is it because I look like him?"

"Uhm... Yes." Her reply made the vines tighten around her which made her yelp. "Aish! What was that for?! I was telling the truth!" The man walked towards her and leaned over her, looking straight into her eyes. "Oh yea, you're Lia."

"How do you know me? And who are you?" The man gave a chuckle, "My, my. You're really determined to know who I am, huh? Well then, let me introduce myself. My name's Reverse." Lia furrowed her eyebrows, "Reverse? Boboiboy Reverse?" Reverse grunted, "Will you stop calling me that? I hate it when people call me Boboiboy."

"I mean, you look like Boboiboy. So I assume that you're one of his elemental forms." Her reply made Reverse summon a lightning sword and point it at her, frightening her. Reverse cracked a laugh upon seeing her frightened, "Wow, you were so confident earlier and now, you're as scared as a kitten."

"Look, if you want to fight, not here. We're at a school. There are a lot of people there and I can't have you and me fighting here." Reverse gave her a smug look, "Ahh, so you're requesting now? Hmm."

All of a sudden, he summoned a hoverboard that's similar to Boboiboy Cyclone's. He rode on it and brought Lia who was still restrained by the vines. They flew away, much to Lia's surprise. He really followed my instruction?

Reverse brought Lia to a place where there was an open field. Lia widened her eyes as she realized where they were. "You brought me to my brother's university! This is one of their open fields."

Yep, UP Sunken Garden.

"You said not there so I brought you here, don't be choosy. You should be thankful I haven't finished you earlier." Reverse let go of Lia from the vines, she stumbled down. Lia looked up and saw how Reverse looked at her, it's as if she was his prey.

She stood up and did a stance, ready to fight. "Look, I don't know what's with you and Boboiboy, and I don't know why you're after me but I wouldn't let you get away with this." Reverse raised his eyebrow, giving her a smug smile, "What are you going to do?"

Lia already has her hands glowing purple, she growls. "Sonic Blast!" She releases a series of soundwaves that blows Reverse away. However, Reverse did flip to land safely. "I guess you forgot that I have the same powers as him, right?"

Reverse constructed a thunder blade that was similar to Boboiboy Thunderstorm's. Then he suddenly disappeared using his lightning speed. Lia was shocked until she heard swift moves all around her. Reverse was disappearing and reappearing on different sides to confuse Lia, who couldn't even track where exactly he is.

"He keeps on disappearing!" Lia exclaimed, much to Reverse' enjoyment as he reappeared way behind her. He darts towards her, ready to slash her. It was a good thing she turned around and saw it coming, she immediately created a barrier around her.

When the blade contacted the barrier, it created an explosion. Once the dust was cleared off, nothing happened to the shield. Reverse was determined, he did his best in slashing the barrier.