Chapter 31

A/N: Happy birthday, Yaya!! 🥳 It's great that I published this on her day itself! Hehehe enjoy! 💖

Chapter 31

Gopal had everyone, except for Yaya, assembled at his house. They are currently planning Yaya's 18th birthday. Ideas were being thrown out as they try to organize them.

"You do realize that her birthday is already next week, we have to get things done quickly." Ying said with crossed arms.

"Won't her parents be throwing a party for her? Like a debut birthday party?" Leizel asked, then she took a sip of the iced coffee she was holding.

Gopal shook his head, "Yaya doesn't like big parties. But I talked to Aunty Wawa, she agreed on my suggestion to throw her a surprise on the day."

Ying nodded, "Okay, okay. So one of the suggestions was to throw it at granddad's shop. Would it be okay with him?" She turned to Boboiboy who nodded, "Yeah. I'm sure he'll be okay with it. She's our friend after all."

Lia raised her hand, "We can take her out while the boys can prepare the shop." Fang clicked his tongue in disapproval, "Won't she be suspicious on why Gopal isn't included in your hang out?"

"Then we can have Gopal with us. You and Boboiboy can set up the decorations at the shop." Ying replied to him nonchalantly. Fang widened his eyes, "Eesh. It's just the two of us, we're going to have a hard time."

"Dey, you guys will do fine. The cake will be ordered by me and you'll just claim it on the day itself. And besides, Boboiboy can split into 7!" Gopal replied, much to Boboiboy sighing. "Here we go again with that thing," He turned to Fang, "Gopal's right though. I'll just split into 7 to make things easier."

"Don't do it for too long. You know what happens when you split for so long." Ying warned him. He nodded as a reply. Leizel cleared her throat, "Where are we off to? The mall? Amusement Park?"

Ying was striking her chin, "An amusement park would do." Lia grinned, "Yay! I've always wanted to go that with you guys. It would be fun going there, and I'm sure Yaya will have fun too."

Boboiboy smiled at how excited she was while Fang nodded, "Okay. So it's settled. Boboiboy and I will prepare at the shop while you guys take Yaya out, so she wouldn't have any suspicion."

"YAY!"

Yaya's birthday has come. Gopal, Lia, Leizel, and Ying were outside her house waiting for her to come out. As soon as she came out, they all greeted her with a happy birthday. Yaya giggled, "Aww, thank you!" She and Gopal shared a hug, then pulled away later on.

"You're already at a legal age! The cops are on their way right now." Leizel joked, earning a pout from Yaya. "Aiya, I don't want to go to jail." Lia chuckled, "Of course you won't. C'mon, this day isn't going to wait for us!"

They all traveled to the amusement park. Since it's Yaya's birthday, Lia offered to pay for the entrance fee much to Yaya's delight. "Thank you so much!" She gave Lia a bone-crushing hug.

"You're welcome," Lia smiled. "So, what's going to be our first ride? Rollercoaster?" Gopal sighed, "Aiyoyo! I'm not going on their rollercoaster, have you seen that?!" He pointed to the tall rollercoaster out there. "That thing is so high! And the speed of the car is fast! You guys might not like it."

The next thing that happened, Gopal lets out a scream in fear as he was already buckled up in the rollercoaster. Beside him is Yaya, and behind them are Lia and Ying, while Leizel was behind them, with a random person.

"Aiyoyo! I don't want to die, please! Huhuhu!" Gopal cried. Ying sighed, "Aish. It hasn't even started yet. Besides, the staff assured us that this is safe. They wouldn't operate this if it's not."