Chapter 47

Chapter 47

"You're here..." Sitan trailed off, surprised by Lia's sudden appearance. "Tsk, yeah. So you thought I won't come? Good thing Captain Kaizo called me." Her reply made Fang widen his eyes, "Oh, so he did call you..."

Lia took a glance at her friends then turned back to their opponents with a smirk, making Aisha growl, "You had the guts to show yourself, huh?!"

Lia scoffed, "Same goes for you. You're a horrible person! Both of you!" She furrowed her eyebrows as her voice raised, "I'm sure Sonobot didn't want this to happen yet you controlled her."

"That's Sonobot's choice," Sitan then used his gravity power to reveal the two power spheres - Sonobot and Ochobot, who were restrained by a device. "And she chose to serve us."

Ochobot's appearance surprised the elemental hero which made him jolt up, "Oh no, Ochobot! W-What are you going to do to him? And how did you even find our station?" Sitan chuckled, "What else? This Sonobot, or should I say, OnseBot."

Aisha then used her powers to bring out KokoCi and Tarung, who were both passed out at the corner of the big storage room. The gang were surprised. "Oh no, it's them." Yaya panicked, getting up from the ground.

The others now managed to get up from the ground then stare at their opponents. "What are you going to do to them?!" Fang yelled, clenching his fist. "Relax, I come in peace." Sitan replied cooly.

"In peace?! Dey, you just wrecked our station then captured them! Way to go in lying." Gopal retorted. "We'll give you a chance to live, team Boboiboy. Allow us to get these power spheres and your friend, Lia. Then, we'll release these two TAPOPS officials." Aisha negotiated with a chuckle.

Boboiboy growled, "Are you kidding us?! That's the stupidest negotiation I've heard! No, you won't be getting those power spheres, and you're not getting my girlfriend. Hands off!"

"Suit yourself then." All of a sudden, Sitan used Yaya's power to enclose everyone, except for Boboiboy and Fang in a pink colored bubble. "Huh? What's happening?" Leizel asked in confusion. "He's using our powers again! I can't move!" Gopal cried.

Sitan lured the rest of them far from Boboiboy and Fang then dropped them on the ground. He does the same thing to the power spheres then Aisha placed the high-ranking officials nearby them. The masked man used Boboiboy's leaf power to ensnare all of them with thick vines that made it hard to escape.

"Oh great, we're trapped again!" Ying sarcastically remarked. The others tried to wriggle their way out, but the vines were too strong that it really kept them secured. Another thorny vine went to Lia that wrapped around her mouth.

Boboiboy had enough of what's happening. He breathed heavily while glaring at Sitan, "What's the deal now?" Sitan chuckled. "What else? Fight the both of you, I've been waiting for this moment to happen."

"Eh? Why am I included here? I'm not the boyfriend." Fang said, making Boboiboy nudge at him. "Just help me out, will you?" The elemental hero replied in annoyance.

"Pesky men, this is why I will defeat you," Sitan said, summoning a thunder blade that resembled Boboiboy's thunder blade. He then swung it about to strike Fang, but Boboiboy was able to defend him by transforming into Thunderstorm then using his own blade to block off the attack.

"You may have the copy of my powers, but you will never be me." He successfully threw Sitan off with his strength, but he was able to recover with a flip. Thunderstorm sped off to fight him off by swordsmanship. He leaped up high and was about to strike him, but Sitan easily dodged it off.

Fang proceeded with Aisha, he charged towards her as he prepares his power. "Shadow Pierce!" He released whips of shadows that attempted to smash Aisha. However, she easily dodges them as she took some steps backwards.