Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Reverse was residing on a planet called Taman. It was a greenfield planet, and he was the only one residing there. He has a small house there, where he could eat, sleep, and rest. His house was very high on technology. Once there's an intruder, the house has a defense system that would finish the intruder.

He was currently training himself outside the house. There were dummies in front of him; the sack serves as the body, while there were pictures stuck on them, which were the faces of team Boboiboy respectively.

He released a torrent of water from the ground that blasted Gopal's dummy. Then he summoned thorny vines that went for Ying's dummy; it wrapped around it then Reverse controlled it to blast it far away. He prepared his wind power, then gave a high jump to project wind spheres that ended up throwing Yaya's dummy.

Once he got on the ground, he formed up his quake fists then continuously punched the ground to create an earth pillar, that kept on increasing, beneath Fang's dummy. As it was already high enough, Reverse slammed the ground, reverting the pillar. The dummy fell on the ground, and the sack that served as its body was slightly destroyed.

He had this quake fists gone as he prepared his fire power. He cast fire shackles that constricted Leizel's dummy then he increased the heat in the shackles that ended up burning the dummy. The fire was strong enough that from a pile of sacks, it became ashes.

With satisfaction, Reverse grinned as he went on the next dummy- Lia. He summoned lightning blades then shoots them at the dummy, which caused electrocution. He continuously did that until the dummy was burnt. He created another blade then slowly walked to the dummy.

"Tsk, the master said I should take it easy on you... But I don't do easy." With the blade, he stabbed the dummy then electrocutes it. He smirked, then he turned to the Boboiboy dummy. He instantly does a light shot from his fingers that destroyed the dummy.

"7 elements, 7 members. Yeah, that's how I am going to do it."

After how many minutes of training, he went back to his house. There was a huge monitor in one area, and to his surprise, there was an incoming transmission. He went to the monitor to answer it; it was a voice call.

"You escaped them again?!" Oh boy, another scolding from the master. He thought. He cleared his throat and said, "I was overpowered. I used the power sphere against Lia but the sphere turned its back on me. I was almost close to defeating Boboiboy until the little miss saved him."

The person on the other line growled, "You fool! You could've initiated another attack! And how come you didn't go back?! It's been 5 months since you last saw them!" Reverse sighed, "They both did their combo moves, it was all of a sudden. I know I should've done better. I have been training myself so that when I go back, I'll have what it takes to defeat all of them."

"Tsk! Make sure that training of yours is worth it!" Reverse lowered his head, ready to hear more from the person on the other line. "Which brings me to my big task for you. I will be entrusting you with this, make sure you won't fail this."

"Yes master, what is it?"

---

Back at Rintis, Lia was at her house helping her mom clean the rooms. Sonobot was helping as well. "How come it's easier to clean here than in the Philippines?" Lia asked as she was mopping the floor of the living room.

"Because when we were in the Philippines, you used to be so messy." Nathalia's remark made Lia react, "What? No, I wasn't! I just had too much stuff back there." The mom returned a look to Lia, her eyebrow was raised.