Chapter 66

Chapter 66

It has been finalized that Andres will be sent to Amon Jail Station while Aisha will be sent to Daku Jail Station, where Adudu and Probe were now residing since they have been retrieved. As what has been agreed on, Andres will be heading to GogoBugi to meet up with his brother for the last time before he gets sent away for the longest time. Meanwhile, Aisha was already sent to her respective jail station.

Fang's spaceship descended on the grounds of GogoBugi. When the door opened, Fang walked out with Andres whose wrists are restrained by shackles. Waiting for them is the governor and his wife- Fang's parents, and Kaizo.

"Wow, you haven't changed." The governor remarked monotonously. Andres sighed, "Good day to you too, brother." The governor gestured for his family to leave them for a while, which they did.

They went on for a walk which at first was a bit awkward since none of them are speaking until the governor broke the silence. "I hope you've realized the consequences of your actions. You put a lot of people at risk."

"I... I honestly don't know what to feel," Andres replied, having mixed emotions. "I'm not happy with the failure of the quantum generator, but at the same time, I feel that it would be on me if something happened to Lia."

"And something did happen to her, Yoshi." The governor replied firmly. "You've given her so much pain with what you did. She just lost her mother weeks ago and now, well, she had to sacrifice herself just to save all of us."

Andres sighed, "As if I wanted Nathalia's death to happen as if I wanted Lia to be in that state... I didn't want those to happen." The governor scoffed, "But it did happen, and it's all thanks to you. Look,"

The governor cleared his throat, "I'm sorry about you feeling inferior. I wish you told me about it, we could've talked about it normally... Like how brothers do. But you chose to go against me and attack our home planet. You also chose to steal power spheres and give them to the wrong hands for money. I can't let you get away with that."

"Did Amato tell you my request?" Andres asked, hoping that Amato has relayed his request to them before he gets sent to the jail station. The governor furrowed his eyebrows at him while nodding, "Yes. But that's not my priority right now. My priority is teaching you a lesson."

"If you won't even dare to comply with my request, then why am I still here? Just send me away already. I don't want to hear more of your blabbering since it's giving me a headache," Andres retaliated.

"Whatever you say, I was just trying to talk to you as a brother. I guess things do change, huh?" They both stopped walking then the governor faced Andres with a dismayed expression on his face. "I hope you'll enjoy jail time, brother. It's going to be a very long time."

---

"Oh my gosh!"

When Boboiboy brought Lia to the kokotiam, where the rest of the gang are there, they both received looks of confusion because they all thought that Lia didn't want to go out because of her loss of voice. The moment Lia uttered a greeting, the rest of the gang all shrieked in happiness. What surprised them, even more, is the news that Boboiboy and Lia have gotten back together.

"Now look at you, hitting two birds with one stone!" Tok Aba remarked, happy for the both of them. "I'm glad everything's alright now. Good for the both of you, especially for Lia." Boboiboy returned a smile with a chuckle, "Thanks atok."

Yaya gave Lia a seat for her to sit down on, which she accepted. Boboiboy scooted to Lia, staying beside her while standing up. The gravity heroine proceeded to ask, "Since when did it come back?"