Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Back in Lia's house, they were all in her room, including her parents, Ochobot, and Sonobot. Lia was laid on the bed, still passed out, as she was being scanned by Sonobot. Nathalia was crying, as Andres was comforting her by hugging her and patting her back.

"Sonobot, does she need to be brought to the hospital? What if she needs medical attention?" Nathalia panicked; her voice was raised.

Andres looked at the rest of the gang, "What happened to her?" He calmly asked.

The rest of the gang were too afraid to speak up, but they know they have to. Leizel was the first one who spoke up, "She was attacked by someone whom we have been looking for quite a while. According to Boboiboy, Reverse, the enemy, followed Lia to her old school then brought her to the field. That's where the battle happened."

"Where were you guys when this happened?!" Nathalia demanded an answer which frightened all of them. "And did you guys know this will happen?!"

Fang cleared up his throat, "No, aunty. We were alerted by Boboiboy's radar senses that he would be after Lia. He tried to warn her, but Reverse arrived beforehand."

"Radar senses?" Boboiboy sighed, "It's a long story, aunty. I'm really sorry for what happened to Lia. Even us, we were surprised by the sudden attack." He lowered his head, feeling guilty.

Nathalia didn't mind what Boboiboy said, she just rushed to Lia. Sonobot was done scanning her, "Okay, I'm done. I got her results." He projected a holographic presentation of her results.

"So far, she's fine. The burnt on her skin is temporary, it just needs to be treated with something cold. It's a good thing the lightning strike didn't damage her internal organs. Her watch is fine too. She just needs to take a good rest."

"My sweet baby girl..." Nathalia cried, caressing her face. Everyone else looked at them in sadness. Andres suddenly left the room, getting the attention of Boboiboy and Fang. Even Sonobot saw what he did.

A groan was heard from Lia much to everyone else's surprise. Her eyes slowly open, "Uhh.. What happened? Where am I?" Yaya gasped, "She's awake!"

Boboiboy rushed to the bed, but he kept his distance. Of course, her mom's there, she should be the first one who'll talk to her daughter.

"Babes, are you okay? Please talk to me." Nathalia pleaded. Lia gave a faint smile, "I'm okay. I just need to eat." Her mom let out a cry of happiness then tackled her in a hug, much to Lia chuckling.

Later on, Lia was already eating her favorite meal- a McDonald's chicken sandwich, large fries, and 6 pieces of nuggets. She was eating on her bed, as the rest watched her. Leizel giggled, "You look cute. You're eating like a child."

"This is my go-to food. I really love this." Lia replied, munching on her sandwich. She turned to Ying, "By the way. Happy birthday! Sorry this happened on your special day." She pouted.

"It's okay. What's important is that you're okay." Ying smiled at her, the continued, "Are you okay? How do you feel?" She was still worried for her. "I feel a bit better. Although I still feel pain in my body. Reverse really got me back there."

Boboiboy sat on her bed, across from her. He stared at Lia, feeling guilty. Once Lia noticed him, she gave him a warm smile. "If you're going to apologize, you don't need to. I'm glad you guys arrived before he finished me."

"The moment I sensed him; I knew he was after you. I got so worried, then this happened. I'm really sorry." He lowered down his head; he couldn't even look at her. Lia sets aside her food and went to Boboiboy, she hugged him. "Aish, don't be sorry. I just told you!"