Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Back at the TAPOPS station, Ying and Gopal, along with Amato, KokoCi and Tarung, are in the middle of a video call with Maskmana and Kaizo. Holograms of Maskmana and Kaizo are being projected while the TAPOPS members are seated on a round table. They are all talking about the possible punishments Andres could face with all of his wrongdoings, along with Aisha since she was part of the scheme.

It was also reported that Adudu and Probe were found around the space atmosphere when Boboiboy Solar blasted them out- both of them are already in jail and will definitely have a hard time getting out.

"Where did you guys put the two?" Maskmana asked, referring to Andres and Aisha. "At the TAPOPS jail, admiral. We're still looking for a jail station that's high on security. It should prevent them from escaping." KokoCi replied.

"But is Yoshi fully restrained? You know he has Astral Projection and can possess other people, he might use it to free himself." Kaizo reminded all of them with a firm voice. "We did something about that, captain. We attached a device that can shock him if ever he attempts to use his powers." Gopal assured him, much to Kaizo nodding.

"Well, that's good," Kaizo replied, sighing in relief. "Actually, we thought of bringing them to Amon Jail Station." Amato's eyes widened in shock upon hearing the name, "Hey, isn't that-"

"The prison where the deadliest criminals are sent," The legendary space rebel replied, making the others gasp. "He stole countless power spheres then gave them away for money, he built the generator and acquainted himself with Krive'a and Tristan. He deserves to rot there."

Ying raised her hand, asking permission to speak up which Kaizo allowed, "What about Aisha, captain? Would she also go there?" Kaizo shook his head, "No, but she will still be sent to jail. We're still discussing that."

"Where are the others? Still at TEMPUR-A headquarters?" Maskmana inquired. "We haven't received any update about Lia, which makes me worry. She was really knocked out," Ying replied, saddened about her state.

"Yes, I've heard. Poor girl," Maskmana remarked with a sigh. "Even I myself is scared. Destroying a black hole and generator is no joke at all. I'm wishing for her wellness after all of that."

Kaizo cleared his throat, "To be very honest with you all, our father wants to see Yoshi before he gets sent to jail." A look of surprise got shot at him by the others in the station. He continued, "He also wants to meet Lia."

"We can send Yoshi over to GogoBugi when you guys have decided on the jail station," Tarung replied with crossed arms. "And about Lia, we'll just have to wait for an update about her,"

"This is noted. I'll get back to all of you as soon as I figure it out. Kaizo out." Then Kaizo's hologram is diminished. Maskmana went on with a topic, "Tarung and KokoCi, I suggest that you give these people a break since there are no power spheres to be retrieved again for now." The two higher-ups nodded at Maskmana.

Once Maskmana's hologram is diminished, Amato cleared his throat then turned to Tarung and KokoCi, "Admiral, commander KokoCi, if you don't mind, I'd like to speak to Yoshi."

"Amato..." KokoCi trailed off, not up for the conversation again. Ever since they detained Andres at the TAPOPS jail, Amato has been wanting to talk to him, much to the disapproval of the higher-ups. It could be risky for Amato since Andres wanted him in the first place.

"I will just talk some sense into him, you have nothing to worry about," Amato reassured the two higher-ups. "He has to fully understand what he did. He attacked his family with Bora Ra, brought all of us in danger that resulted in his wife's death and..."