5

" This is the tenth time you are on cleaning up duty, and you do a great job at it number 27.", a scientist under Alexandre commented as he watched Tsuna burn the bodies of the half dead children. Tsuna did not reply but just stared at him with his ice cold blue eyes.

After Tsuna's change in personality his appearance also changed. His hair was now straight and fell on his shoulders. It was snow white. His eyes were dark blue sometimes hidden underneath his white bangs. Both changes made him appear to be a frosty unfeeling prince.

Despite his change in personality and his numb heart he did not enjoy the fact that he killed these many children but someone had to free them from their sorrows, and he took it upon himself to do this cruel task condemning himself to judgement. On the outside it seems that he didn't care but this cruel task was not in the slightest easy.

Today marked one year since he was sold to Estraneo and he was six years old. It was night and he was reading books. He never once went to school since his parents never disclosed that they had an older son. He was homeschooled by his Madam so he could do his brother's assignments for him.

Since he came to Estraneo and was well behaved and well mannered he was given books of all kinds and languages to read whenever he asked for them. He rarely spoke and he just did what he was told so the scientists had no faults with him.

As was stated before he was reading as usual when he heard his cell door open. He looked up and saw Alexandre leading four other children the same age as him inside his lonely clean cell with bunker beds and his piles of books. The four children were three boys and one girl all dressed in the same white clothes as him.

" Number 27. I brought you some friends. I guess you were lonely since you are the only one without a cellmate. Are you happy?", Alexandre said.
" Alexandre go away.", was all Tsuna said continue reading his book. Alexandre took his leave as he closed back the cell door.

Tsuna ignored the four children, but secretly he was watching them. They were all six years of age. The lead boy was named Mukuro Rokudo with blue eyes and hair, while the girl was his sister from a different mother was Chrome Dokuro with indigo eyes. Both sported pineapple hairstyles.

The next two boys were twins without last names with both sporting black hair. They were Ken and Chikusu. The twins did not know the siblings and the other way around. After finding their own beds the four started introducing themselves.

Apparently the pineapple hairstyle siblings were abused and thrown out of their homes where the scientist pick them off the streets. The twins were orphans that were kidnapped from a poor orphanage. They looked over at Tsuna who ignored them. Giving up they went and took books from Tsuna's pile and began to read the languages try could understand.

After half an hour Tsuna finally put down the book and went to bed. The others were slightly puzzled at his behavior but chalked it up none the less. The following weeks they were put through hell with all sorts of experiments until they kind of got use to the treatment to a certain degree.

What they find weird was having a cellmate who had not once looked at them or exchanged a word with any of them. What was more was that something about him seem to unsettle the four. Then they witnessed something that made them shudder involuntarily.