30

Back to Cielo. After he came back off his laptop he went off on a job as Kaito. Kaito appeared in his usual white attire in a city in Russia. Russia was one hour ahead of Italy so it was 4am in Russia and still 3am in Italy.

He avoided the streetlights and kept to the shadows until he made his way to the slums. He heard a din and went to investigate. A bunch of demons were in an alley around a bonfire and they were creating a racket.

These Demons were medium level demons based on their appearance. There skin were pink and lumpy. They had black orbs that reflected light for eyes. There noses were two small holes in the center of their face and their entire lower face had a huge mouth with rows of ugly sharp teeth.

Demons were ranked. Their ranks can be discovered by their species, and sometimes by their appearance, while they were ranked by their power level, and bloodline.

Here are their rankings from lowest to highest: Low level, medium level, higher demon, demon apostles, demon lord's, and the king of the underworld.

Special bloodline demons can evolve continuously so they can raise in ranks and some even have rankings of their own.

The five reapers of Lord Shiva were actually demon apostles. They were not that powerful but there were more powerful demon apostles working for a demon lord than those five.

Having killed those five any Demon below apostles is easy for Kaito to slaughter. Special bloodline Demons might prove to be challenging but it wasn't at all impossible, he just needed to get stronger.

" Did you hear? The Demon apostles are looking to be recruited by the different Demon Lords since It will soon be time for a new Demon king to take the throne? The next ten years one of the Demon Lords will step up to the throne.", a Demon around the fire said.

They seem to enjoy discussing this topic. This piqued Kaito's interest who was concealing his presence, " You don't say. I want to hear more,". He spoke in the native Russian language since the demons were using it. Kaito was Multilingual since he was thought by Luke.

" Who is there?", the demons were on alert. Kaito stepped out of hiding, " Just a curious passerby. You wouldn't happen to know where the Demon Lord Shiva's castle is located, do you?"

" You are not a Demon why would we tell a Human who is the enemy of all demon kind where one of our Lord is residing?", one of the demons retorted. Kaito chuckled, " I have slaughtered many Demons just to get his attention but he seems to ignore my presence."

" Wait a minute, don't tell me you are that Kaito the Demon Hunter!", the demons were now agitated. Kaito drew his swords and coated them with his Storm flames, " Then I won't tell you. The name is Kaito. "

Kaito went on his usual killing spree and by the end of it he was covered in blood as usual. But this time he didn't feel anything he would usually feel when killing the demons. Using the Demons as a distraction from Luce's death wasn't working in his favors.

He decided just to forget all about it as he eyed the Demon in front of him. He asked impatiently, " Are you going to tell me what I want to know?"

" The next full moon. Lord Shiva is a fiery Demon. He will be at the tallest Volcano in the South pole on the next full moon.", the Demon quickly said. Kaito stabbed him through his neck and left him to bleed out saying, " That wasn't so hard.