9

After the Estraneo base that held Tsuna, Mukuro, and the others was destroyed a cleaning up crew was sent to the scene to contain it. They were sent by the most influential king and the most secretive secret order in all of Italy and Japan.

King Nono of Vongola was allied to the Arcobalenos of the secret order and the Arcobalenos were responsible for this mission. This was a normal task for them since they normally hunt down this organization and destroy their bases. This time someone had done their job for them and all they had to do was clean up the scene.

So the former leader of the Arcobalenos' secret order Luce and two of her personal guards/protectors accompanied her to do the task. They were just about done went they spotted what looked like a sealed tank undamaged beneath the rubble.

After investigation Luce was surprised, " I can sense a small life form from this tank."
" What of it's a demon or a monster they were trying to spawn, Mistress?", Protector A inquired. His real name was Lucas.

" Brother, I am sure what Mistress sensed was a human lifeform. Demons have sinister life forms, Monsters have berserk life forms, and humans have neutral life forms.", Protector B stated. He was the younger brother of Lucas and his name was Luke.

" Do not open it here. Bring it back to the Mansion. Have the Vindice transport and open it now.", Luce ordered. Luke made the call and soon a portal of black flames opened and two small humans wrapped in bandages and wearing black cloaks and hoods appeared.

" Greetings Madam Luce. Lucas. Luke.", the two bowed slightly.
" Hello Jack. Hello Jaeger.", the three greeted them back. Jack and Jaeger transported the tank and the three of them to Luce's Mansion. There they opened the tank and fished out the lifeform that could not be seen through the murky fluid.

To their astonishment, out came a seven year old albino. The white hair child with snow white skin decorated with many scars, needle marks, and cuts was wrapped in a towel and given a bath. He was dressed and admitted to the hospital section of Luce's Mansion.

" Madam Luce our job is done here.", Jack and Jaeger bid their farewell as they departed.
" The child might need a councilor as soon as he wakes up, if he does. Knowing Estraneo, I don't think he will want to live after this.", Luce said.

" We will wait and see, Mistress.", Luke said. " We will see to it Mistress.", Lucas said.
That night they asked the maid to watch over Tsuna and report any changes to them and Luce. The nurse was about to retire for the night so she decided to check on the still asleep Tsuna one last time.

At this moment Tsuna's frosty blue eyes finally opened beneath his bangs. Moving his hair from his eyes he sat up looked around. Just then the maid whose name was Louise entered. Tsuna's hyper intuition told him that she meant him no harm so he just simply knocked her out so she could not alert anyone that he was awake.

He jumped out the window and flew off somewhere.