76

" How dare I? This is exactly what I meant! You demons dare to swagger around while believing no one else can as well. Just pass on my message before I extract your Demonic soul.", Cielo replied curtly.

" So its you. I heard rumors saying that Lord Shiva was busy these past few years with a new toy. Too bad the toy was lost last year. Hahaha I never thought that you would come to me. Hahaha.", Danarious scoffed in a mocking tone.

Cielo crushed the piece in his hand as he stood from his seat. The air became chilly as a murderous aura escaped from him. He wore a sinister grin as if he had suddenly turned into someone else.

He said, " I was being lenient on you only because I wanted you to be my messenger and warn your Lord for me, but you just had to go and piss me off. No one, absolutely no one is allowed to tell me that I am another's property. "

Suddenly there was darkness and no one could even see their own hands in front of their face. There was a crash, a sound as if something made from glass shattering, a loud scream from Danarious, and a thud as something or someone fell on the floor.

When the lights came back on. The others were stupefied at the scene in front of them. Danarious the so called special bloodline demon was laying on the floor no longer breathing.

The scales around his chest area had shattered and some pieces were strewn over the floor. There was a fist size hole in his chest and blood seeped out. Cielo had rammed his fist into his chest and squeezed his heart until it stopped beating.

Cielo stood there with a clean hand towel wiping the blood off his hands. He seemed relax and calm as if he hadn't just killed a living thing that had intelligence and awareness.

" I see you three are done. The artifact is just over there.", Cielo says as he pointed at the vase the statue was holding up. He didn't seem phase at all, it was all like natural occurrence to him.

Takeshi went and retrieve the vase, not one out of the three uttering a word about what just happened. They all expect to kill in this line of work since in the world of magic nothing is ever simple, and not everyone remain innocent. After all this was why the Academy accepts missions for the students to gain experience.

" You know, you three actually surprise me. You have never actually killed before but you didn't run away scared like headless chickens. I must commend you for a job well done.", Cielo commented as they were back in the plane.

" You should be the one getting the praise Cielo. You defeated the final boss so flawlessly.", Hayato eyes were literally sparkling as he said this.

" I think Omnivore suits you better. You are one of a kind.", Kyoya put in. Takeshi hesitated before he ventured to ask, " Cielo I don't know if you would call this a personal question, but I just had to ask, how did you know what's in the vase when it was still sealed?"

" It's simple. I have hyper intuition. Plus I felt it's presence.", Cielo answered. " Wow! The famous hyper intuition. I am starting to think that you are related to a UMA.", Hayato clapped.

" You and your love for UMAs Hayato. They don't have intuition, some humans do. Some might be weaker or stronger than others, but strong hyper intuition is indeed rare. Those who have it are often times right about something.", Takeshi informed him.

" Hn.", Kyoya agreed. As the plane took to the air Cielo told them, " My conversation with Danarious keep it between us." They nodded.