87

This was what's on it, " If you are watching this recording, it means you already arrived at the mansion. I have been expecting you since I was informed beforehand about your arrival, Sasagawa Ryohei.

You are the last person to complete this group that I have gathered. One day in the future you will all know the reason why I formed the group and why I choose you of all the people in the world.

Your current mission is to get to know the members of your group, and become a team. I need your contribution to this team because I want it to be the most powerful group in the Academy. You must be able to put up a good fight against me once I get back.

Hayato will tell you the rules of the Mansion, how everything is operated, and show you around the Mansion."

The recording came to an end.

" So are you going to tell us how you ended up here?", Mukuro questioned. Ryohei though back for a while before replying, " Yesterday when I went home I found a letter from my sister telling me that she and her two best friends Hana and Haru have all gotten a scholarship and a letter of recommendation to the most elite school in Italy for girls.

" The three were given new names, documents and IDs, and accounts filled to the brim with billions of dollars each. They boarded the Academy and had a private villa and protectors purchased and presented to them for their convenience and protection.

" There is no way I believed that someone else was kind enough to do that, and thought that they were kidnapped. So I video called my sister and she took me on a video tour with her friends to see the entire campus, and their Villa with their personal protectors.

" At that school only the best of the best and richest female students attend, and it is almost impossible to gain admittance. The school and it's students are rich alike since all the girls have their own Villas and protectors.

" She even send me photos of their new documents, identification, passports, their school admittance letter, and bank information. The strangest thing of all is that my sister's secret benefactor messaged me to come to this address. I know it sounds far fetched but that's the truth."

" Your sister's benefactor and our Cielo Kun have a few things in common then. I will leave the explanation to Hayato.", Bianchi said.

Hayato began explaining, " Cielo might not be like the others, but he is better. All of us have free reign to do absolutely anything we want, Cielo don't control us, he doesn't order us around he only asks us to follow three rules.

" One, you must keep your distance from him. Two, you are not allowed to ask him personal questions. Three, you must not bring anyone else in the Mansion without his permission.

" Cielo gave each one of us a key to the Mansion. A bank card to our own accounts which holds ten billion dollars and it will refill itself once you spend it all. He said that we are responsible for providing for our own needs. The bracelets we are all wearing contains a gift from Cielo.

" He does sound different than the others, and it changes my perspective of him. He is not that of an indifferent person after all. I would very much like to know him better.", Ryohei commented.

He opened his bracelet and saw that there were a special pair of bright yellow boxing gloves. They could get lighter so that his punches were swift, or it could be heavy resulting in more damage to his opponents.