69

" Just call me Kyoya. Drop the Hibari.", Kyoya said sitting at the other end of the table. The others took their places after washing their hands. It was a quiet meal.

Not that anyone was not allowed to speak, but Cielo and Kyoya aren't the type to converse with others often. The other two didn't want to feel awkward starting a conversation just between the two of them.

At the end of the meal Cielo put his chopsticks down and handed Kyoya a key and a golden card with his name on it just like the one Takeshi received the day prior.

" That is your key to the Mansion, and a card to your new bank account. The money in your account is to be spent at your disposal without any reservations since it's to provide you with all your needs.

" Hayato and Takeshi also have their own. In each bank account their is one billion dollars, if you run out another billion will automatically be added to your accounts.

" Kyoya, while you are here you have all the freedom in the world and absolutely no one can take that away from you. You may come and go as you please and do whatever you like.

" There are three important rules you and everyone that lives within this Mansion must follow. One, Keep your distance away from me. Two, You are not allowed to ask me personal questions. Three, You are not allowed to bring anyone to the Mansion without my permission.

" Are there any questions.", Cielo laid down the key points for him before he asked. Kyoya replied, " How do I find my room?"

Cielo answered, " The room doors in the Mansion are the same color as their owners' flame. If any of you are interested there is a training room here in the Mansion."

" Ok then.", Kyoya said. Cielo told him as he was about to go off, " Before you go I must grant you full access to the Mansion. Follow me."

When the two were leaving Cielo told Takeshi, " Your father is a master of his profession. I think we can list that as a place to order takeouts."

" Your dad just got a compliment from Cielo. He should be proud, because Cielo is the greatest chef I know.", Hayato snickered the moment Cielo exited.

" Then I must tell my dad that the next time I see him.", Takeshi laughed. The two cleared the table and washed up.

Cielo took Kyoya to the room where the miniature Mansion was. After repeating the same process as he did for Hayato and Takeshi he and Kyoya parted ways.