90

" All the more charming then. Too bad I didn't come here for you, instead I came for the Sky Pacifier. My Lord knew it would be here you see.", Narcissus gave him a wink and turned around slowly to show off more appealing parts of her figure.

" Of course your Lord would know it is here. His informants are well informed, too informed I should say. I am curious to see how you will get that Pacifier demoness.", Kaito taunted.

" Oh don't worry little one, I will be done as fast as you can say 'My Lord'. Then I will be back to have a long chat with you another time. Farewell.", Narcissus whispered farewell was carried flirtatiously on the wind.

" Madam Luce, your child is in danger. I will interfere because it's for you, and in that way I can save your grand daughter's life in the process. That cursed pacifier will be the start and the end of it all.", Kaito looked up towards the sky as he too vanished from the roof top.

In the living room of the Giglo Nero's suite Aria, two of her guardians, and her husband sat down together and had a glass of wine between them since they didn't have that much at the event.

They had just returned and was going to start a discussion about the reason why they were there. Besides Aria's two guardians the rain Arcobaleno Colonello and the storm Arcobaleno Fon there were a few of her husband's person protectors standing at their respective posts inside and outside.

This group might not seem to be a big deal but it was far more capable than what appeared on its surface. First it was Colonnello a blonde toddler dresses as a retired solider with a rifle in his laps polishing it.

A beautiful blue crystal pacifier hang around his neck on a silver chain. Next to his right shoulder his animal companion which was a white hawk named Falco perched on the Sofa's edge seemingly asleep.

On another Sofa was the Storm Arcobaleno Fon. He was a Chinese world famous martial artist. He dressed the part in a traditional red Japanese robe that fit his toddler size.

His robe was decorated with images of dragons embroidered with golden thread giving them a shimmering gold appearance. His long hair was braided into one and tied at the end with red and gold ribbon.

A red crystal pacifier hang around his neck on a silver chain. His animal companion which was a white monkey with a red heart shaped face by the name of Reach slept beside him on the sofa.

These two toddlers were ranked among seven of the chosen cursed individuals that were powerful and skilled with the assistance of the Tri-ni-sette power (power of the universe).

A little about the Arcobalenos; the cursed pacifiers placed a curse on all Arcobalenos' body to make it appear as an infant since the Pacifiers feeds off their owners' flames.

The Sky Arcobaleno was the least fortunate of the group, their curse was to die and not have a toddler's body, since sky flames were special.

The Sky Arcobaleno's pacifier takes more sky flames than any other pacifier, and sky flames are the life force of all sky flame users, hence death is the end result.