53

The two students for the match were called upon the stage as the referee read the rules and the stakes of the duel to which both sides had agreed on. When that was done the referee announced the start of the match.

Weapons were allowed, but the rule stated that no one should hurt the other party badly. Gokudera used Dynamites which he stored on him at all times, while Leymitsu used a pair of special gloves powered up by his sky flames.

The Duel started with a bang as Gokudera released a few of his Dynamites in the air and used the explosion to put some distance between him and his opponent.

Leymitsu raised his gloves to his face as he shielded it from the blast. He went full DWM as he powered up his gloves. Blasting huge amount of sky flames from his gloves Leymitsu sought to get the upper hand.

Gokudera wasn't going to allow him to have his way. He kept throwing dynamites towards Leymitsu trapping him in a field of explosives. One went off and the others followed creating a chain reaction and a stunning sight similar to fireworks.

Leymitsu moved quiet swiftly as he dodged each explosion. Apparently Gokudera wasn't having any of it. He took out several more dynamites which he scattered in a circular fashion outwards from him. They multiplied the further they went from him.

He snapped his fingers and the fuses of the dynamites were all ignited by his storm flames. Exploding one after the other creating rains of debris and smoke. When the smoke cleared Leymitsu could be seen trying to tug away Gokudera's dynamite that he was just about to ignite from him.

This dynamite looked quite special since it was longer by a few inches than the others and looked flashy.

" I am not letting you ignite one more of these annoying things. Dodging them isn't as easy as you think.", Leymitsu argued.
" Hey you, let go o my dynamite! It doesn't belong to you, and this is still a duel so did you expect it to be easy?", Gokudera argued back.

Since the storm had become irritated his flames ignited what he was holding, which was the fuse of the dynamite they were holding onto. They both looked down seeing the fuse burn away quickly.

" Diffuse it stupid!", Leymitsu yelled loudly. He still hadn't let go. Gokudera retorted, " It can't be diffused now. Let go already you idiot, or we will both get hurt.

" Like I care about you, get that thing away from me!", Leymitsu finally let go of the dynamite as he pushed Gokudera away from him so he wouldn't be caught in the explosion.

Gokudera lost his balance just as the dynamite exploded. He was caught in the explosion. When the explosion finally cleared Gokudera could be seen lying on his back with red spots here and there on his skin. That was where he was almost burnt from the heat.

His face and hair was covered in black soothe, while his clothes had holes burnt into it. Surprisingly he was still conscious and very much alive.

" I admit defeat. I was wounded by my own weapon so I don't blame you. As was promised before if you win I will become your storm guardian no matter what.", Gokudera said to Leymitsu who displayed no remorse for his earlier actions towards Gokudera earlier.

" I only agreed to that since Reborn forced me to. Being the heir of Vongola one need the best of the best and you don't fit the bill even if you have pure flames and excellent control.", Leymitsu scoffed.

Gokudera got to his knee, " Then what about being your loyal servant?"