40

Cielo entered the classroom that was quite spacious and magical. It resembled a forest clearing with surrounding trees and a small nearby pond. The clearing had green grass and all type of flowers. The ceiling was an illusion of the real sky outside. Clear and blue with fluffy white clouds.

The trunk of the trees formed chairs which the students could sit on. The class was joined by the guardians of the heirs that were in other classes. The teacher came in with two young boys around age ten, and a toddler.

The teacher was a middle age female dressed in a suit and wearing her hair in a bun. Her name was Akeira Sensei.
She demanded their attention the moment she entered, “ Class as I was informed earlier that there were two new students, I brought young Sawada Kun and Brovino Kun to join this lesson.

“ They will join the sky and lightning group respectively. Also the Sun Arcobaleno Reborn as come to oversee his student's progress in this class.”

The little boy called Brovino full name was Brovino Lambo he was from a Noble family called the Brovino. He had round green eyes and wore an Afro and two fake cow horns on both sides of his head. His ID said he was age ten and had Lightning flames.

As for the next boy he was Sawada Ieyoshi age ten and wielded sky flames. He was also a heir of Vongola being the younger brother of Sawada Leymitsu.

The toddler wearing a suit, a Fedora and a yellow pacifier was the Sun Arcobaleno whose original name was Renato Sinclair, but now he went by the name of Reborn being one of the most powerful Arcobalenos and the world's greatest hitman. He was an adult in the form of a toddler.

He is the personal instructor for Sawada Leymitsu since the start of the school term. He was also the personal Instructor of Dino Cavalone for the entire year last year. Dino was no longer his student but he terrorized the poor teen whenever he had the spare time.

Reborn looked around and spotted his student. He also observed the new albino boy staring at his student with those cold eyes of his. Reborn was given the slight chills the moment those blue eyes locked onto his onyx pair.

“ Alright class now join the group
that corresponds with your flames and prepare a battle plan to go up against the other groups.”, Akeira Sensei instructed. The students then separated into eight groups.

Blue team for Rain flame. Red team for Storm flame. Green team for Lightning flame. Indigo team for Mist flame. Purple team for cloud flame. Yellow team for Sun flames. Orange team for Sky flames. And Brown team for the seven Earth flames created solely for the Shimon heir and his guardians.

Cielo was left alone seated on the trunk of a tree.
“ Excuse me, you must be one of the new students. Why aren't you joining a team?”, Akeira Sensei spotted him and asked.
Cielo said, “ There isn't a team for Night flames.”

The ones hearing his flame type for the first time were astonished.

“ You must be Cielo Kun, how could I have forgotten your flame type? Then would you like to join a team and support them?”, Akeira Sensei asked.

“ No. I rather battle an entire team. The Sky team to be exact.”, Cielo replied without hesitation.
This caused excited whispers and discussion between the members of the class.