86

After dinner he left a few reminders before bidding them goodbye, “ Hayato is in charge of the Mansion, not you. You are all responsible for yourselves, and free to do whatever. Hayato is smart and great at coming up with new ideas, each of you have something to contribute to this team of yours.

“ You each get a training room, but remember you can go train as a group in the big training room. If you have an emergency my telephone number is on the refrigerator in the kitchen.

“ Mukuro and Chrome you two start school on Monday since today is Friday. Bianchi also works at the Academy as of Monday as the assistant Librarian so she can do her job as Futta's personal protector. One final thing, don't slack off in your training. I will keep in touch.”

With that he opened a portal in the living room and disappeared through it.

“ Kufufu~ It's been nice knowing you all, I am going to explore Cielo's Mansion. I want to see all the cool spots, including those rumored technological advanced training rooms. Who wants to join the fun?”, Mukuro gave his creepy laugh as he smiled mischievously.

“ Count me in pineapple herbivore. I still haven't punished you for earlier for the blossoms.”, Kyoya took out his Tonfas from his bracelet.

“ Pineapple? You sure do have a death wish Skylark chan.”, Now it was Mukuro's turn to be irritated since he hated people making fun of his hair. The two went to the training room and the others followed and watch the spectacular fight between the two.

The next morning while they were at breakfast they heard the doorbell ring. Knowing that it was the person Cielo was expecting Bianchi went to the door and opened it. There on the doorsteps stood a familiar whitenette. He was Sasagawa Ryohei from class xx.

“ Good morning to the Extreme miss?”, he was just about to call her name when he realized he didn't know it. “ It's Bianchi, nice to meet you. Please come on in.”

“ Nice to meet you Ms. Bianchi, I am Sasagawa Ryohei from Namimori Flames Academy. The pleasure is all mine.”, Ryohei introduced himself as he entered. Bianchi led him to the dining room to join her and the others for breakfast.

“ Good morning everyone. I am Sasagawa Ryohei to the extreme from class xx, it's a pleasure meeting those I am  seeing for the first time.”, Ryohei said as he sat down. He noticed that there was only one empty chair around the table, and it was at the head.

“ Gokudera Bianchi. Welcome.”

“ Gokudera Hayato. I know you.”

“ Yamamoto Takeshi. What's up Ryohei?!”

“ Hibari Kyoya. Just call me Kyoya.”

“ Kufufu~ Mukuro Rukudo. We haven't met.”

“ I am Chrome Dukuro, Mukuro nii's sister. Nice to meet you.”

“ Lambo Brovino. I am from the lower section of the academy, nice to finally meet you.” 

“ Futta De La Stella. A friend of Lambo and from the same section. It's nice to meet you.”

“ There is no need for formalities, we all call each other by our first names since Cielo Kun calls us that. Speaking of Cielo Kun he left you these, and a recorded message.”, Bianchi handed him his key, card, and his bracelet with his name on it.

He played the recording which was a video message.