63

The class of xx was nearing it's end as the clock showed it was a few minutes left until the school day ended. Everyone was so excited to go home and spend the holidays with friends and families that the falling rain outside could not dampen their spirits.

Cielo watched the heavy downpour of rain that was blocking everything from sight including the sky. His senses was keen enough to feel the faint sorrow held within each drop of rain. His hyper intuition pricked him and he shook his head and raised his hand.

The teacher saw one of her student raising his arm so she stopped the lesson and asked, " What is it Cielo Kun?"
" I am sorry Sensei, but I just recalled I must leave five minutes before your class ends to tend to a very important matter.", Cielo replied.

" You may leave then.", the teacher gave her permission. Cielo took his bag and teleported using a portal. He was on the stairs that went up to the roof. He climbed up and wasn't surprised at what he saw.

In front of him on the railings was Yamamoto Takeshi with his arm in a cast about to jump off the roof and fall to his death. Cielo ignored the rain since it wasn't coming in contact with him due to a invisible barrier around him.

He made it beside Takeshi in no time and inquired, " What are you doing here Yamamoto?"
Takeshi was startled and almost lost his balance, lucky thing he didn't fall as he replied half handedly, " I am ending my life since it's meaningless without baseball."

" Oh?", Cielo raised an eyebrow. Takeshi continued, " Since I started middle school I didn't fit in at all unless I was playing my favorite sport, baseball. The others liked me since I was good at it.

" The moment I came to this new Academy I joined the school's team. I was happy then, but now I am told that I can never play on the team again because I broke my arm in two places. The others don't seem to care, yet I am not too surprised since they never took me as a true friend."

" And I am not your friend either, so why tell me this ? It's not like I care nor do I sympathize with you.", Cielo told him indifferently. Takeshi smiled sadly at that, " We all know Cielo is indifferent to everything, so I won't take that as an offense."

" The truth Takeshi is that I think you are a pathetic looser that likes the easy way out. No wonder you suck at everything besides baseball.", Cielo sneered turning away.

He was about to walk off like it was indeed none of his business leaving Takeshi bewildered. Having an internal and an external problem with no one by his side but someone who appeared not to care for anything or anyone in the world made Takeshi say something he would later regret in the future.

" Have you ever experienced what it means to loose something that you truly love? No! You are just the Academy's mysterious Ice prince, indifferent to everything. I wonder why you hate Sawada when both of you don't care how your words hurt others.", Takeshi blurted out.