80

Mukuro was surprised at how strong the two new fighters were, especially the one with the katana. He was like a professional hitman, he used the sword with grace and without a waisted movement. His strikes and timing were on point and he had little to no flaws.

There were clanging sounds as Mukuro's Trident and Takeshi's Katana clashed repeatedly at inhumane speeds. Leymitsu was left forgotten on the side as he came out of HDWM.

" Kufufu, a strong one. You there, you've peeked my interest, what's your name?", Mukuro asked. Takeshi replied politely, " I am Yamamoto Takeshi from class xx of the Namimori Academy of flames. It's nice to meet you Mukuro Rukudo."

" Kufufu~ Same here. Let's start round two, but first let our mysterious guest show himself. Come out I know you are here!", Mukuro shouted the last part.

Cielo stepped out of the shadows, but instead of appearing in front of Mukuro, he appeared between Hayato and Chrome as they were still fighting. He pulled her Trident away from her as he gently hit each of her pressure points.

She fell to floor in a heap, as her body quickly ran out of energy. Cielo stood there with Trident in hand waiting for Mukuro to make his move. Sure enough Mukuro came at him with his Trident as his right eye now had the numeral five.

Mukuro knew that this new opponent was dangerous, and on a whole other level than himself and the other opponents he faced. That's why he increased his power and strength with the ability of his right eye.

Cielo used the trident to block Mukuro's physical attacks, and he also used it to tear down his illusions. He did all this as he sidestepped Mukuro and landed a few hits on Mukuro's body one after the other.

He wasn't being gentle in the least, so poor Mukuro had to take this fight seriously. Worse still, Cielo hadn't started using his flames and solely relied on his reaction time and keen sense of sight and hearing to predict Mukuro's next movements and trajectory.

After ten minutes of entertaining Mukuro Cielo quit playing around and placed the trident at Mukuro's neck almost piercing it. Mukuro got the idea and quickly conceded, " You win. Now can you tell me who you are?"

Cielo lowered the trident before removing his hood and shades. The siblings gaped and blurted out at the exact same moment, " It's you! You're alive!"

" As you can well see, I am very much alive. The name is Cielo by the way. We meet again Mukuro Rukudo and Chrome Dukuro. How long as it been?", Cielo said.

" So you do have a name. I am glad we had the chance to meet after eight long years. We never had the chance to express our gratitude for saving our lives that time since we never saw you again. That bastard told us that you were dead.", Mukuro said helping his sister to stand up.

" There is no need to thank me for saving your lives since I am responsible for the ending of many.", Cielo interjected. He never once forgot to be cold and distant all the time and in all situations.

" Never the less we are thankful. The others back home too. Thank you Cielo for saving our lives, we can never repay that one act of kindness that made a difference in our lives.", the siblings bowed.