77

It was the first week of February and everything was going smoothly on the surface, but there were deep undercurrents. Behind the scenes different parties and different races made their moves.

One such move was the kidnapping of Futta De La Stella the ranking prince. But before his kidnapping there were kids that went missing from Namimori High and Namimori Flames Academy.

The students would go missing and turn up a few hours later badly beaten up. Everyone knew the mastermind behind these occuring incidents since the Vindice had sent a mission to the Academy ranked S.

The name of the mastermind was Mukuro Rukudo a consultant for the Vindice. The Vindice was the magic organization of law enforcement. They ran the most fearsome prison in the magical world, and their words were law.

Mukuro was a teen that did a specific job for the Vindice as their consultant, but recently he showed signs of going rogue. The Vindice not wanting him to continue on the wrong path allowed others to beat him at his own game, which was to defeat him.

He was apparently in search of someone strong enough to join his group to accomplish an unknown task, and his way to do it was to go against the Vindice warnings and battle other teens until he found the one he was looking for.

The Vindice in their mission stated that anyone from the Academy could defeat Mukuro and then he would be forced to join the Academy.

Many accepted the mission because they wanted Mukuro to be their Mist guardian since his flame was revealed. It was said that he was the greatest illusionist after the Academy's headmaster, the Mist Arcobaleno, and the Vindice.

It was no surprise that they all turned up like the others, beaten up. This was a few days before the Academy itself posted another S rank mission. The mission was to rescue the ranking prince Futta De La Stella from Mukuro Rukudo.

Apparently Mukuro discovered Futta's special gift and his ranking book. This was the key to finding the strongest person the was looking for. Many hesitated to take the mission since they had failed the one from the Vindice before.

The heirs were all out on other missions with their guardians, the last heir Sawada Leymitsu had also gone on the mission sent by the Vindice just a few hours before this one was put up.

The only group that remained from class xx was one that stood in the limelight, it was Cielo's group. Cielo, Hayato, Takeshi, and Kyoya were famous around the Academy for a few reasons.

One, the leader of the group who only took S rank missions and never failed one was the famous and indifferent ice prince Cielo. He was a genius with a terrifying IQ level, and a college graduate education. He was powerful, and skilled with a difference.

Two, the other three also took A and S rank individual, pair, or group missions and never once failed. Hayato was a storm flame user with pure flames and perfect control, and also a genius.

Takeshi one of the best swords man and a famous baseball star of the Academy. Kyoya the demon prefect, one of the most powerful cloud guardian and the most skilled with a pair of Tonfas. This group was unique with lots of SP points.

Cielo's group was specifically called into Lal's office. No one would dare request the aid of the ice prince personally if it wasn't for the severity of the mission.

They all took seats facing Lal. In the room was also the Noble from the Brivino's family, Lambo Brovino. He was one of Futta's best friends in the Academy and had requested to go with the group that would take this mission.

" As the mission stated it is of utmost importance we rescue Futta Kun before the wrong people discovers he his no longer in the Academy.", Lal was saying.