7

Meanwhile the twins Ken and Chikusu were hanging onto dear life. All in all they were in desperate straits and could all die in a few minutes except for Mukuro if they weren't given medical attention.

Alexandre subordinate scientist who had flung them inside the cell ordered, " Hey Number 27 clean up this mess."
Mukuro who heard this command shouted as Tsuna got up, " You bast**d leave them alone!"

" Shut the hell up.", Tsuna snapped taping his mouth shut with an illusion. Mukuro frantically tried to prevent him from approaching his sister with his mist flames he had recently mastered. Tsuna ignored them since he was far more skilled with illusions than Mukuro.

He crouched down and inspected Chrome's body. He noticed that her organs were damaged and could no longer function properly. He lit up his own sun flames and started healing whatever could be healed including stopping the bleeding eye. She could no longer see with it but it didn't matter to him.

He grabbed unto Mukuro's arm and dragged him to his sister's side. " If you aren't an incompetent piece of garbage then use both our mist flames to construct new organs for her. Be quick we don't have all day.", Tsuna instructed.

Without having time to think or reply he had to act as Tsuna also guided his mist flame with Mukuro's to start constructing new organs for Chrome. With such a large output of mist flames after completing the construction of organs Mukuro fainted leaving Tsuna also exhausted.

Tsuna moved towards the twins and also started healing them with his sun flames. Ken required less Sun flames since he was a sun flame user as well, but his brother was a rain flame user. He also healed Mukuro. Now all four were healed but they were still unconscious.

Tsuna was left fatigued and very faint after healing all four and helping one construct new organs. He got up unsteadily as his vision became blurred.
" Why did you disobey my orders? Alexandre will hear about this.", The subordinate called Zack was furious.

Tsuna swiftly exited the door that was opened and grabbed Zack by his neck. His eyes glowed frosty blue as he lit up his flames and burned Zack alive. The screams were music to his ears. He grinned widely as he strolled about still disoriented and tired until he came face to face with Alexandre.

" Number 27. Why are you being rebellious all of a sudden? You saved the failures and killed my subordinate. What do you have to say for yourself?", Alexandre approached him.
" Go to hell Alexandre.", Tsuna replied.

Just then Tsuna felt his neck itch him as Alexandre had stealthy injected him. He collapsed into Alexandre arms. " I will deliver you to hell myself, my perfect experiment Sawada Tsunayoshi.", Alexandre smirked evilly as he brought Tsuna away.

Tsuna was brought into a room with a black tank on a platform and Scientist were in the room busily scurrying about conducting tests. Inside the tank was a fluid that resembled molten lead except it was cool and black like tar.

Alexandre handed Tsuna to a scientist who stripped him naked and placed him inside the tank of strange fluid before it was shut tight with a cover. From that point onward it was monitored before it was abandoned and forgotten.

When the four in Tsuna's cell woke up Mukuro told them how Tsuna had saved them. Alexandre then showed up and told them that because Tsuna disobeyed him by saving them and killed his subordinate he was punished and killed.

Believing this and wanting revenge for their savior the four came up with a plan and half year later they successfully broke out of the Lab and burned it to the ground with Alexandre and all the Scientists inside.

Unknown to them Tsuna was still inside the tank of strange fluid that he was being secretly kept in for half a year.