48

Cielo showered and baked himself a cake for his dinner and dessert. He dressed himself in a white sweatpants a blue and white hoodie, white socks, and a blue lace up sneakers. He watched a movie then went online as Ciel.

Within minutes all media announced the return of Ciel the famous hacker that disappeared four year after his debut. Coincidentally he disappeared for four years.

Many predicted that Kaito would return soon as well. After all the two disappeared the same time and were Know as legends. They were known as the legendary duo.

Ciel completed many jobs that night straight to midnight. He made a few billion dollars within those hours online.

Ciel did a profile check on everyone living in Namimori, including every single student attending Namimori High and Namimori Flames Academy. He also checked every member of staff as well.

He memorized all this info before going to sleep. He suffered from yet another nightmare. He woke up 5am and went jogging on a specific route. He passed the homes of some of the students attending Namimori Academy of Flames, before going back home to prepare for school.

During the next two days at school Cielo stayed away from everyone as he observed his classmates and a few others in the Academy. He had looked up their personal info the night before, but by observing them he could tell what they were really like. He recorded all this information.

The heir of the Gesso Kingdom and his guardians:

Byakuran Gesso. Gesso heir. Age 15. Class xx. Sky Flames. Holder of the Sky Mare Ring. Often times friendly, smart, powerful, likes the members of his family who each came from another universe. He is an albino with spiky hair, light purple eyes, and a purple upside down crown shaped birthmark below his right eye.

Kikyo. Byakuran's Cloud guardian. The leader of the other guardians. Age 15. Class xx. Cloud flames. Holder of the Cloud Mare Ring. Calm, cool, intelligent, powerful, uses trickery to win many battles, can control his fellow guardians, and great at planning strategies. He his quite handsome with teal eyes, the same color eye shadow, and long wavy mint colored hair.

Daisy. Byakuran's Sun guardian. Age 15. Class xx. Sun flames. Holder of the Sun Mare Ring. Friendly, quiet sometimes, likes to take risks by doing extremely dangerous things due to his powerful sun flames which practically makes him unable to die. He carries around a stuffed rabbit that has special powers. He his a handsome teen with wavy green hair.

Torikabuto. Byakuran's Mist guardian. Age 16. Class xxi. Mist flames. Holder of the Mist Mare Ring. Mysterious, smart, likes to make jokes, likes to socialize and very powerful. He wears a hoodie over his uniform at all times, a red Oni mask, gloves and long socks. His wardrobe choice was because his skin was terribly scarred and burnt.

Bluebell. Byakuran's Rain guardian. Age 12. Class ix. Rain flames. Holder of the Rain Mare Ring. Kind, smart, powerful, friendly, feisty, and a cute little Lollie. Refers to Byakuran as her older brother while his other guardians call him Byakuran Sama. She is a small girl with long blue hair decorated with three hair clips, and big blue eyes.

Byakuran has another guardian which was a spirit. He had an astral form that gives him the appearance of a translucent human the size of an adult. He appears whenever they needed him.

His name was Ghost. Byakuran's lightning guardian. Age 20. Lightning flames. Holder of the Lightning Mare Ring. He has absolutely no emotions.