91

Suddenly Aria's pacifier glowed and she saw flashes of a coming catastrophe in her immediate future. At the same time the electricity on the entire grid shut down. The hotel had back up generators, but they didn't come on immediately as scheduled since something sinister was at play.

Instead the lights all turned blue and dim when they did come back on. The blue light gave of an eerie and chilly atmosphere. A woman's laughter could be heard through the huge building that was called the Pink Pearl Hotel.

" Kakaki. Hahahah. Arcobaleno one, Arcobaleno two, Arcobaleno where are you? Let's play a game shall we? I am a demon, you are a human, I am the hunter and you are the prey. My Lord wishes are my command, ready or not let the hunt begin.", along with her laughter Narcissus voice echoed in a sing song tone.

Despite the size and architecture of the hotel her voice was carried to all crevices and corners loud and clear. She had magnified it with magical means so it could not be hindered. She was locating her target through echo location like a bat.

With Aria and the others. They had all gathered in the room and blocked the main exit, leaving possible escape routes if the situation proved dyer. Aria and the others were ready to fight, but keeping her alive and the Sky Pacifier out of the Demons' hands were their number one priority.

" We are endangering civilians if a fight breaks out, Aria should we leave?", Fon contemplated. Aria agreed, " Let's fly down." The group made it to the Balcony. Aria after activating her sky flames she stepped over the rails and flew down with Gamma at her side.

Gamma was now wearing a pair of neon green boots with cool wings and electricity bolts zipping around its surface. These special pair of boots allowed him to fly.

Falco the hawk was carrying his master down, while Fon and Gamma's personal protectors in suits were wearing small jetpacks.

Meanwhile Narcissus walked onto the balcony and watched as they landed on the streets below. A pair of black leathery wings unfolded behind her and she flew down as well, " I found you Arcobaleno!"

Aria and the rest look upwards and saw Narcissus' arrival. They all scattered around in a circle making sure Aria was at its very center. Narcissus landed and folded her wings going straight for Aria.

Colonnello intercepted her with half of Gamma's personal protectors. He fired multiple rounds of ammunition at her. The bullets were fired in a fan shape at lightning fast speed so only someone with the capability to dodge can actually dodge them.

The protectors activated their flames and acted as support bombarding her on all sides. She unfurled her wings and flapped them creating a strong gust of wind that rerouted the bullets outwards from her. Aria created a dome that covered those who were fighting.

Fon stepped in. A golden Aura that was transparent in the form of a huge golden dragon could be seen sounding his body. The dragon opened it's mouth and roared. The sound was loud enough to shatter the glasses of the buildings nearby and caused their ears to slightly ring.

Fon got in a martial arts stance as he gave out a punch accompanied by wisps of golden aura and a screeching wind. The punch shattered anything within it's way, that included Narcissus' defensive measures.

Narcissus hit the butt of her cane and a magic circle appeared below her feet. It let out a red glow and created a veal that hid all of her. The punch went straight through the veil without coming in contact with Narcissus.