50

Lussuria. Xanxus's Sun guardian. Age 16. Class xxi. Sun flames. Holder of the Varia Sun Ring. Friendly, funny, cheery, has a great sense of fashion, flirtatious, flamboyant, caring, and likes to be called 'big sis Lussuria or Lussuria-nee despite being male. He is a tall muscular teen that often wears a set of red rimmed sun glasses.

Levi. Xanxus's Lightning guardian. Age 16. Class xxi. Lightning flames. Holder of the Varia Lightning Ring. Energetic, friendly, kind, loyal to Xanxus and will do anything for him. He is flustered when it comes to being around the opposite sex. He has amazing speed to complete any given task and is always punctual hours ahead of the set time. He is tall with spiky black hair.

Fran. Xanxus Mist guardian. Age 12. Class ix. Mist flames. Holder of the Varia Mist Ring. Calm demeanor, plays pranks on those older than him often getting into trouble, when he is punished he still repeat the same thing. He has a huge imagination for a child. And he likes to make friends so he could show them his cool illusions and teach them to prank others. He has light green eyes and the same color hair, and blue triangular markings beneath both eyes.

Viper. Part time Mist guardian for the Varia. The Mist Arcobaleno. A demi human, meaning viper is both male and female and has the choice to pick one gender over the other. Age 25. Viper has fair skin, purple hair and upside down triangular markings on both cheeks. Viper wears a black cloak with a hood that hides his/her eyes. Viper Animal partner was a frog called Fantasma that could turn into a salamander.

The heir of the Cavalone Kingdom:

Dino Cavalone. Cavalone heir. Age 15. Class xx. Sky flames. Sometimes he is calm and mature, at times he is completely clumsy and most of his powers reduce if one of his protectors is not present. A smooth talker. Easy to make friends, polite, has great leadership skills. He cares about the safety of those around him, especially his protectors. He is the best whip user found in all the kingdoms. Owns a pet turtle given to him by Reborn and popular among girls. He his tall and handsome with blonde hair and brown eyes.

The heir of the Giglo Nero Kingdom:

Yuni Giglo Nero. Giglo Nero heir. The princess of the Arcobalenos, since one day she will be their sky. Sepira's descendant. Age 15. Class xx. Sky flames. Polite, kind, forgiving, ready to make friends and offer assistance to others. Her secret ability is to experience other people's emotion if she willed it. She has blue eyes and dark teal hair that was short at the front and and longer at the back.

The heir of the Vongola Kingdom:

Sawada Leymitsu. Vongola heir. Age 14. Class xx. Sky flames. A selfish, egoistical brat that tried killing his older brother, and spends less time with his younger brother. He was handsome with his blonde hair and round hazel eyes.