33

This was a passage to leave the realm of the Demons. Cielo had been kept captive here for four years now by Lord Shiva in his domain before he finally managed to escape. Not wasting anymore time he passed through the wormhole and appeared on a beach in the world of the Humans.

It was now dawn and the stars were quickly disappearing. Cielo created a small portal with his night flames and placed his hand inside and withdrew an item. He called the space where the item came from his dimensional space where he can store non living things.

Night flames allowed one to manipulate space so with his excellent control over his flames he created an independent space where he can store his things. Besides the item he took out he had his bank account cards , some clothes including Kaito's costume, and an old photo.

The item he took out was his special shape shifting laptop. He checked his current location and the date. He brushed his bangs out of his eyes as he muttered, “ So I turned fifteen yesterday the fourteenth of October, and I am currently in Italy.”,

Cielo thought back to everything he experienced in the last four years being a captive in Lord Shiva's domain inside the realm of the Demons.

Flashback to four years ago

During the month after Luce's death Cielo hardly left his apartment. Having lost Luce he became more lonely than ever before. He lived by himself inside that dark lonely house hardly making a sound.

He had never felt grief before so he had no way to process his so he sat quietly each day as he felt his heart adding another layer of ice around it. It was a whole lot harder for him to remember what emotions felt like, all he could feel was a heartache and a empty void within himself.

When the month was up he dressed as Kaito and kept teleporting southwards, nearer and nearer to the south pole until he came upon an endless desert more hotter than the Sahara.

He looked towards what appeared to be mountains in the distance that were shrouded in thick gray clouds. They were bright orange and a heat wave as hot as the sun came from these mountains. They were a chain of Volcanoes.

Kaito activated his Ice flames creating a protective armour around himself as he moved forward. He made it to the top of the tallest volcano as the full moon appeared in the starry sky.

Avoiding poisonous gasses, sooth, and ash he waited for Lord Shiva's arrival. He didn't have to wait for long as the Demon Lord of Fire appeared.

After a heated confrontation and a battle with Shiva in which Kaito lost Lord Shiva had locked up his flames through demonic arts and forcefully captured him. He took Kaito to his Domain in the Realm of the Demons where he locked him into a Dungeon and visited him each day for four long years.

In these four long years Cielo had his flames locked away and watched silently as the Demon Lord tried to break him and his will so he could turn Cielo into a puppet that only listens to his commands.

Having a heart that felt little to no emotions Cielo's will wasn't so easily broken but he was a child after all and having a Demon Lord torture you wasn't fun at all, it was very painful even for Cielo.

From an early age Cielo had been an intelligent child. Having no flames to rely on his natural senses became sharper. He heard all what was going on within the Realm of the Demons including secrets about everything within the world of  Demons.

This included the history of the Demons and the hidden secrets that could overthrow the world of the Demons, the world of the Humans, and the World of the Monsters. These secrets could ruin even the Demon King himself.