51

Hibari Kyoya. The son of the Noble Hibari Family. The leader of the Academy's Disciplinary Committee. Namimori Academy's demon prefect. Age 15. Class xx. Cloud flames. Antisocial, hates crowding, hates noise, like rules, like to battle strong opponents. He has black hair and steel grey eyes.

Yamamoto Takeshi. A baseball star of the Academy. The son of a Sword instructor and a Sushi Chef. Age 15. Class xx. Rain flames. Lively, cheery, always speak the peaceful way, ready to make friends, likes to socialize, loves baseball, practices swordsmanship, knows how to cook and make Sushis. Always wears a smile. A tall teen with short spiky black hair and brown eyes.

Sasagawa Ryohei. Leader of the Namimori Academy's Boxing Club. Age 15. Class xx. Sun flames. Lively, friendly, always smiling while he exercise, energetic, loves boxing, soft spot for girls, loves children, like to do everything to the extreme. He has a little sister, Sasagawa Kyoko, age 14 that attends Namimori High School. He has tanned skin, gray eyes, and short white hair.

Gokudera Hayato. Bianchi's little brother. He his the step son of Shamal a Doctor and Sun flame user at the Academy. Age 15. Class xx. Storm flames. Intelligent, powerful, short tempered most times, and can be friendly. He has Silver hair and emerald eyes.

Lambo Brovino. A member of the Noble Brovino family. Age 10. Class x. Lightning flames. A cry baby, likes to make friends, like grenades, kind, and lazy. He is small with an afro, had Green eyes and wears small fake cow horns on both sides of his afro.

Sawada Ieyoshi. Younger brother of Sawada Leymitsu. Age 10. Class x. Sky flames. Very friendly, intelligent, kind, polite, wears a smile, and likes to socialize. He has light complexion, light brown hair and light brown eyes.

Futta De La Stella. The Ranking Prince. He is from a Noble family. He doesn't have flames but has a special power that can rank anyone and anything in the universe when he comes near it. He records it in his magical book and to protect the child and this book he is kept in the Academy and lives there. Age 10. Class x. Friendly, likes to smile, smart, and kind. He has light brown hair and large dark brown eyes.

Ipin. She is the Student of the Storm Arcobaleno Fon. Age 10. Class x. Storm flames. Shy, kind, smart, and sometimes don't pay attention to what she is doing. She is small with black hair braided into one, slaunted eyes and wore glasses.

Meanwhile Cielo was drawing a personal opinion of the students, most of them came up with one for him.

The new student:

Cielo. Transfered from Italy. Age 15. Class xx. Night flames. Mysterious, cold, indifferent, never smiles, not friendly, do not socialize at all, intelligent, mind blowing powerful, a loner, hates crowds, can't tolerate one person in close proximity to him, shows little to no emotions, has a strong dislike for Sawada Leymitsu. He is handsome with snow white skin, long white hair and long bangs that sometimes hides his cold blue eyes if he doesn't pin it to the side, and bright red lips.