11

Tsuna wasn't reading a book today, because he was bored for once in his life. He had started making mini illusions and along the way he became bored thinking of what to create next, so he just made whatever came to mine without really paying attention.

Suddenly a scene appeared in front of him made by his own mist flames. The illusion was that of two boys little boys, one was four the older was five. One was blonde the other was a brunette. They had no faces but they were sitting facing each other.

The older seemed to be speaking to the youngest even if he had no mouth and there was no sound to be heard. The youngest seemed to be replying. Then the eldest seemed to be frozen. Next thing that happened made Luke who had smartly hidden the moment he entered the Library to almost shout in shock.

The youngest appeared right in front of the eldest and stabbed him where his heart was with a knife. Tsuna's reaction was all the more surprising. He fell off his chair and clutched his chest where his heart was located and let out a muffled groan.

The illusion disappeared. Tsuna took a deep breath then let it out as he stood up. “ I wonder...how that brother of mine is doing now. Why do I still consider that thing as my family when I had none to begin with? Maybe I should be the one that stabs him in the heart and ask him how it feels.”, Tsuna walked pass Luke's hiding place as he murmured this aloud.

Luke waited for Tsuna to leave before exiting the secret compartment in a bookshelf. He wondered what he had just accidentally witnessed.
“ Those two boys?... Don't tell me that's him and his brother? There is more to this Cielo than what's seen on the surface.”, Luke muttered leaving as well.

Luke requested from that day to be Tsuna's only companion so he could secretly figure the boy out. A week passed and the two were back in the Library sitting at a table together. Tsuna took up a volume of history book and came across the history of the different kingdoms in the country of Italy.

Some of the famous ones had their palaces scattered across Italy reigning over their respective kingdoms. Their Kingdoms were scattered across many foreign countries where they had many businesses and alliances but Italy was their main branch where they ruled from. There were other foreign kingdoms that had nothing to do with Italy.

The famous Kingdoms in Italy were the Vongola, Shimon, Gesso, Cavalone, and the Giglo Nero. They were called the five great Kingdoms, and the Kingdom of Vongola was the most powerful of them all. There was another Kingdom in Italy not known as one of the five great Kingdoms, it was the Kingdom of Varia.

They were all allies. The Vongola and Shimon were like brother kingdoms since the two founding kings were best friends. The kingdom of Varia was a sub Kingdom given to the King of Vongola adopted son as a gift of his affection for his adopted child since he could not be heir to the main kingdom since he did not have the bloodline.

The Gesso, Cavalone and the Giglo Nero's kingdoms were in special relations with Vongola in addition to being allies.

Two kingdoms' names stood out to Tsuna; Vongola and Giglo Nero. If Tsuna remembered correctly Giglo Nero was Luce's name. And once when he was five and still served his Mistress and Master he once heard his Master say the word 'Vongola' over the phone.