24

It has been six whole months since the destruction of Luce's Mansion and the death of the others in the Mansion. The world was already buzzing with the latest news. There is a Demon hunter by the name of Kaito who was raging a war between demons.

The demon hunter was cold and ruthless towards the demons causing an unrest in the demon community. A few have caught glimpses of this strange individual, all they saw was a figure in white, white mask, twin blades, and a pair of cold blue eyes being soaked in the blood of the Demons.

It was no secret that Kaito was hunting one of the six Demon Lords Lord Shiva. It caused quite a piece of news for discussion. Another piece of juicy information was that Kaito the Demon Hunter and Ciel the hacker were allies.

This benefitted many parties. First Ciel sold and bought information on the Demons. Mercenary guilds with bounty on the Demons bought information from Ciel.

They were not the only ones though. The Kingdoms bought news on the demons so they knew their movements from another source, while they offered Ciel classified information on Lord Shiva. So far only a selected few knew about the king of the underworld.

Many also contacted Ciel in hopes that they could meet him and Kaito for discussions on becoming allies. That proved to be in vain since neither were interested in alliance. They both liked to work on their own.

As for Madam Luce, Cielo, and Bianchi life was going as usual in a set routine. Cielo would go out before dawn to work as Kaito the demon hunter. Then when he returns he spends time with Luce, converse with Bianchi, then work on his computer most of the night as Ciel.

He sleeps whenever Ciel doesn't have a job or sleep after Midnight when Ciel stops working.

As for Luce she spends her day with Bianchi who do chores around the house with all the state of the art machine and appliances Cielo purchased for the apartment.

As a very rich child Tsuna bought Luce and Bianchi many things ladies would want despite them saying it was too much at times. Bianchi took good care of Luce and never once mentioned her work to anyone. She also made it a mission of hers to see to anything Cielo would want since Luce asked her to take care of him as well.

One thing Cielo did before he went to his room in the evenings is to feed Luce his Sun flames which erased her fatigue and helped her immune system which was deteriorating due to her forced ageing.

The Demonic kiss had no know cure and would end up with inevitable death. The only thing one could do was to feed the person affected with strong sun flames so the process can slow down.

On the sixth month after they started living together Cielo was woken up by his intuition the moment he went to sleep. It was 1am. Cielo made his way to Luce's room and slowly opened the door. He entered and was met with an unpleasant sight.

Luce was breathing harshly in her sleep as sweat covered her pale skin. She seem to be suffering from a very high fever. Cielo acted right away.